Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting mass responsible for Dark Matter into Energy

Started by MGsid, February 23, 2022, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrouk

Quote from: MGsid on September 13, 2023, 06:57:25 AM
@marcosbk
Thanks! :)

@adrouk

Thanks for info. Maybe I'll go thru it in some free time.

This is exactly the reason why you can't patent any free energy device. Although they know that our understanding of Physics is incomplete.

I am 100% certain, that this device will tap to this inexhaustible source of energy, which is the mass of free space. It just must be built correctly.

Wrong !

Their understanding is incomplete, but patent office aren't supposed to be the judge, they only need to grant patent if there isn't any prior art ... those who may judge are those in mainstream science and most of them are in the pocket of gangsters

And this is the reason why we are stuck with +100 years old tech and still burning things to warm up houses or for transport.

And we need to make a concerted effort to overthrow them by any mean as they do.

That's why they murdered Arie deGeus and I don't give a heck on whatever findings have some other gangsters from authorities side are telling us.

If you can make 1 device work, raise your effort and build another 10, sell them at the cost of materials plus your work, write instructions and part list and spread them as fast as you can as far away as you can, once they are working in other places publish your findings if you wish.

In Arie deGeus patents you can find almost all what's needed, download them while you can, make digital and hard copies.

MGsid

@adrouk

I totally agree with you. By saying "our understanding is incomplete" I meant all of humanity - mainly mainstream scientists. What can be patented is based on their understanding, which is incomplete.

And corruption in scientific community is obvious, but we can't do much about it. We don't have the funds and media to expose them. But this is whole another story.

ovun987

MGsid, thank you for sharing your pictures and additional information and ratios.

Much appreciated!

Curious, where did you pull the math from, or was this math determined via experience?

panyuming

MGsid,Thanks for sharing!

What is the size of the coil ?

MGsid

@ovun987

I'm very happy to help! I believe that together we can build this device properly. On my own it is quite difficult.

When it comes to math, this concept of the device and equations was given to me by a very credible source, therefore I know that this device will work. It just has to be build correctly.

Unfortunately, at this moment I can't disclose who this person was, but I can assure you that he really knew what he was talking about.

@panyuming

The size of the coil is about 35 cm. Just like in your drawing. But it can be any reasonable size. The thing is, the smaller the coil the more difficult it is to maintain precision, which is quite important. A good rule of thumb will be 35-50 cm in diameter.

And you can build it with 8 rings. 9 is unnecessary. I've made it this way because there was room for 9, but 8 is enough.

You can also make this coil with more turns per ring, lets say 10 on the outer ring, 9 on the second and so on. The field in the center should be stronger this way. But this is up to you.

What I've tested with one turn per ring, is that I've had decent voltage on secondary.