Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Converting mass responsible for Dark Matter into Energy

Started by MGsid, February 23, 2022, 05:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGsid

@Frederik2k1

QuoteDo you have oscilloscope shots? Are you sure you are not talking about reactive power?

Sorry, I don't have oscilloscope. 3500W is calculated power that can be generated in the center. How much of that will be reactive power will depend on the power factor in your secondary circuit and it can be improved if necessary.

We do not need to over complicate, this is a simple concept.

kampen

@ MGsid,Thank You for your reply.
Sent you a PM, please check.

kampen

Can You make and show us a schematic/diagram of your components setup?

Kator01

@MGsid

with all these ratios you propose here I would expect that there should also be a ratio between primary and secondary. I do not believe
that you simply can use any kind of secondary because secondaries can be designed as Lamda/2 or Lamda/4, and Lamda 3/4 wavelength

So with all the harmonics which you claim here what wavelength you would tune into ? which one to choose ?

There are a lot of issues to be taken in consideration : ...magnetic-coupling factor, mutual inductance ...and in addition we have the most important factor which is the top-capacitance for example or the coil-capacitance. The secondary can also be regarded as a transmission line...etc

Engineering Analysis The heart of the apparatus used in this project is what is commonly called a "Resonance Transformer." The term was first used in an accelerator context by David Sloan, at Berkeley in the 1930's, to describe a distiibuted (RF transmission line) resonator. (By the way, Sloan published 2 the astonishing remark that resonance transformers "cannot be treated usefully by mathematics"!) It fascinating to note that Sloan's work was actually predated by the earlier work of Nikola Tesla. Sloan mistakenly identified "Tesla Coils" as lumped tuned resonators. The distributed resonance transformers used by Sloan were actually patented by Tesla in the mid-1890's. This distinction has, apparently, gone unnoticed by Western researchers. Recently, Tesla's approach to high power RF power processing has enjoyed renewed interest, particularly in Russian laboratories. During 1990, Tesla transformer technology was identified by a contingent of US pulse power scientists as an area of Soviet excellence and exceptional capability.

Source:

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/tr/pdf/ADA282289.pdf

So what does your secret source has to offer concerning these issues ?

Regards

Mike

MGsid

@Kator01

QuoteSo with all the harmonics which you claim here what wavelength you would tune into ? which one to choose ?

I would chose primary harmonic wavelength. This build is difficult enough so what is the point of tuning secondary to other harmonics and making it even more difficult.

I understand, that there is a lot of nuances involving Tesla coils, but this device does not have to be built as Tesla coil. I've chosen this option because it was easier for me than building version with rotor.

Tuning secondary is the most difficult part in this built and it requires a lot of testing. This concept may be simple, but building device properly is not.