Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

It has been stated on their site (or was it in one of their videos) that it has already been UL approved.   

Some info from the summary of the DNV verification report:

"The HES efficiency derived from 3 test protocols was:
- 374.1% efficient
- 399.6% efficient
- 489.9% efficient

That is 4.899 units: of power output for every 1 unit of power input.

2. HES self-generating Capacity

The ability of the HES to output 4 times as much power as is required for its operation allows
a continuous self regeneration 'loop' of the entire system while the HES simultaneously
powers an electrical load."

tsl

Hey there all,
So we have a PhD, a Dr. that was working 15 years on this. OK. Peer review should be a known term to this guy. I want a proof of concept experiment, some theory, anything.As long as i cannot see any of this i call it BS.

lltfdaniel1

Quote from: tsl on March 15, 2022, 02:07:00 PM
Hey there all,
So we have a PhD, a Dr. that was working 15 years on this. OK. Peer review should be a known term to this guy. I want a proof of concept experiment, some theory, anything.As long as i cannot see any of this i call it BS.

I really do understand where your coming from, i mean converting is not perpetual indeed.

Think of it this way, if we were to convert for instance the earths spin, we can do that by simply converting the earths spin so it will make the device look perpetual but is not, if were to convert more from the earth well the device will spin thanks to the earth and also do work just like the earth by converting the work from the earth but is not perpetual.

I do know this can or could work, but it needs alot of knowledge to see it through and needs much more explanation from what i said but it should be easy enough that converting the earths motion for one could work indeed.

What i am pointing out is that if the earth spins and rotates and you somehow know how to tap to convert that motion, it will work seem perpetual but no, friction will not stop it because it has that !00% friction less somewhere else in the process, so the idea is to fully convert the earths processes to give you a device that will spin and do work just like the earth ok, this can be done seem perpetual but the explation is the earths processes as to how to tap it with converting techniques, with current knowledge well it would be tricky and you need to be educated.

Thankfully the knowledge of Spintronics or the topic Spintronics can help you understand > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spintronics

If you want to buy it or not what i said, the process of taping in to convert the potential is not impossible though.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

onepower

Cadman
QuoteI wonder how much trouble they will have getting it UL approved in the US and CA approved in Canada?

I don't know anything about Canada's CA authority, but here in the US it's a major $$ hurdle and anyone trying to manufacture it will likely have 'difficulties'.

There are a few easy solutions such as integrating known technology. The regulations revolve around the notion of doing no harm through proven concepts and technology.

For example you cannot just hook up any generator to the grid however you can tie one in through an approved grid tie device. It monitors under/over voltage, over current, phase angle and frequency to ensure it's safe. In most cases they could care less what the source of energy is so long as it is applied through an approve device *wink wink*.

So the breakers, grid tie device and transfer switch are mandatory but the source could be anything...

Regards
AC

picowatt

Quote from: e2matrix on March 14, 2022, 05:30:51 PM

We agree on that!   ;)

Holcomb Energy System verification report from dnv.com :

I just read the linked report.  I was seeing red flags throughout.

For starters, no instruments were used to measure phase angle.  Also, there was an "efficiency" calculation made based on how little the input power changed when the output was loaded, as if the unloaded input power was irrelevant.

The battery/cap bank 6 hr run time test with no Vdrop when looped was interesting, but any witness that would agree to AC power calculations using only V and I with no regard for phase angle probably did not fully understand what was or was not disconnected during that portion of the test (other than what he was told by HES).

It would be wonderful if true, but I will add a degree of caution to my optimism...

PW