Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems:Breakthrough technology to the world

Started by ramset, March 14, 2022, 11:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

They have been in stealth mode for 15 years.   I directly wrote to them although I assume they already know about how past inventions have disappeared I let them know how it often goes and suggested ways to get things going without being 'disappeared'. 

Another video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxBklaugpg

onepower

QuoteAnother video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNxBklaugpg

What I thought is unique about there setup is how they integrated the technology into an AC motor topology. The AC motor outer stator is now the motionless rotor then they rewire the armature core as the stator. So there not reinventing the wheel simply rewiring a know commodity and adding specialized electronics. Smart setup...

Any bets on how long they will last?. It's one thing to do research but quite another to go public and start selling working technology. I hope they kick ass...

Regards
AC

e2matrix

From one of Holcomb's patents:  - Tesla of course  ;)

• The Lenz losses, as noted above, are related to inductive coupling between the rotor standing poles and the stator induced poles. Concerning efforts to reduce reverse torque, Nikola Tesla published an article entitled "Notes on an Unipolar Dynamo", Nikola Tesla, The Electrical Engineer, N.Y. Sep. 2, 1891. Tesla reported on a modification of the Faraday Dynamo design. Tesla's design varied in two major ways:
  • [0019]
    1. First, he used a magnet that was bigger in diameter than the disc, so that the magnet completely covered the disc.
  • [0020]
    2. Second, he divided the disc into sections with spiral curves out from the center of the outside edge.

• The Tesla modifications caused the current to make a full trip around the outside edge of the disc. Because the current is flowing in a large circle at the rim of the disc, the magnetic field created does not work against the field magnet. This modification eliminated a significant problem of electric power generation, i.e., the reaction to every action or, as is commonly called, reverse torque or back EMF.
  • [0021]
    This design change and its effect on reverse torque was accomplished by geometric isolation of the standing pole from the induced pole of the machine. In the case of the present disclosure, the rotor is static, i.e., non-rotating, and, therefore, reverse torque is not an issue. The induced pole is induced by current flow which is generated by the standing pole. The induced pole is not responsible for current flow or power generation in the induced coils. This design change removes Lenz losses produced by the induced stator poles attracting and repelling polar coupling between the stator poles and the rotor poles.
  • [0022]
    The solid state rotor of the present disclosure is virtually free of reverse torque due to four design changes when compared to conventional electric generators with rotating rotors:
  • [0023]
    1. The rotor has no moving parts.
  • [0024]
    2. The rotor does not rotate in the stator cavity.
  • [0025]
    3. The magnetic poles rotate in proper frequency and sequence to generate the desired electric power output.
  • [0026]
    4. The rotor can be used to retrofit any conventional generator—single-phase, two-phase, or three-phase.

e2matrix

Quote from: onepower on March 14, 2022, 04:32:41 PM
What I thought is unique about there setup is how they integrated the technology into an AC motor topology. The AC motor outer stator is now the motionless rotor then they rewire the armature core as the stator. So there not reinventing the wheel simply rewiring a know commodity and adding specialized electronics. Smart setup...

Any bets on how long they will last?. It's one thing to do research but quite another to go public and start selling working technology. I hope they kick ass...

Regards
AC

We agree on that!   ;)

Holcomb Energy System verification report from dnv.com :

Cadman

I wonder how much trouble they will have getting it UL approved in the US and CA approved in Canada?

I don't know anything about Canada's CA authority, but here in the US it's a major $$ hurdle and anyone trying to manufacture it will likely have 'difficulties'.