Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy as simple as it gets

Started by indigo22, April 01, 2022, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunbee

He said that he will be using 9 volt batteries instead. Three in series would give roughly 27 vdc. I have no idea what the voltage rating of his motor or controller is. I was only saying that the battery connections in drawing were correct so that he didn't ruin them. There is nothing special about that arrangement of batteries.

indigo22

Ok som comments i dont have time fore 2 replay cus u havent done your homeworke, the trick is to connect 3 batteries accus or capacitors or supercaps in series then connect them to to more them connect to plus to minus to create the radiand imput, to create energy from the vacuum

indigo22

And use big connection wires cus its gonna get hot

FreeEnergy

Interesting results..I saw the battery charging back up after watching my multimeter for a little while..just like in the video!
I tried attaching my little dc motor but it dies after a short minute, maybe a bad motor? Motor dies everytime I tried, I don't think it's a short either.

Next I want to try the plasma cell he showed in a video.  Seems easy enough..distilled water, aluminum foil, bucket..

Thanks for sharing this information.

✌️

FreeEnergy

Update:

I'm not sure what's going on but the batteries are NOT showing any charge anymore for some reason. What the hell?! Same setup..
Maybe I'm doing something wrong.