Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy as simple as it gets

Started by indigo22, April 01, 2022, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

This system I have been playing with for many years. I first started playing with it about 14 years ago. Made a few real cheesy videos back then on an account I can't get back into anymore. I first learned of it as the Ronald Brandt Tesla Switch. Somewhere back then I had read that it was the system used in Nikola Teslas electric car that never needed recharged. I have actually found no link to Tesla with this anywhere except that Ronald Brandt said Tesla gave it to him. Something else I'm not sure I buy. But bedini did many tests with it, and made a solid state switching version. It was also added as a possible way to use the school girl energizer in the kits bedini sold. I have since found some doing research on it and calling it "splitting the positive". I think that term may have stuck to it because of Howard Johnsons work. But with my research, I never really saw where he was doing this really. Maybe similar in some way?

But, I have been doing simple tests with it for many years and I have killed some batteries randomly I didn't understand. But I have seen quite a bit more run time in between charges as I'm just recycling a portion of the energy back and forth. I have found that it seems to always work best in an inductive load. Personally, I never was able to see an special spikes out of the ordinary entering the system. But I have a couple full size 8 watt LED house bulbs that I have been running off of switching 18650 batteries. What works best for me to get light from it while conserving the energy for recycle, is to oscillate THROUGH a center tapped primary of a transformer. I am then using the high voltage off the secondary that is actually lighting these bulbs on only about 1.5 watt to full brightness. No modification to the bulbs. Just screwed into a socked and wired up. I just made a very amateur inverter circuit for the oscillation. I just manually switch the batteries when needed. I think it works fantastic and I get a ton more run time. But I've seen others saying it sucks for them.

Here was a kind of crappy made video i did from 13 years ago when I was playing with it. I never expected to charge up a car battery with 9v, I was just playing with it all. But here is one.
https://youtu.be/KFy52jgRrc4

captainpecan

But, I don't believe from my many tests, that these batteries will charge themselves. I read somewhere if you could switch it at over 10khz it would. I never tried that. But honestly, I think the free energy isn't coming from this. This simply allows us to recycle a portion of the original energy. The free energy comes from the work done by a motor using this system to run. Now adding the recycled energy to energy we generate from that motors work? That's the real question in my opinion.

tonygiang

Hi all and Captainpecan !

Its schema this correct so?

Tonygiang

Thomramzes

captainpecan

Quote from: tonygiang on April 22, 2022, 08:17:50 AM
Hi all and Captainpecan !

Its schema this correct so?

Tonygiang
Yes, but that is just what I made so I could learn the idea of the system that I showed in that video. It does not switch batteries around. I did it manually then. It was just an old test, but it does in fact work. Not a bunch of free energy but it does in fact recycle energy back and forth while charging another battery.

The concept is what is really being discussed. Hooking series batteries in parallel with parallel batteries and running the load off the difference between them.
There are many ways to use it. I'll post the first one I found long ago from Ronald Brandt.