Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy Generation by moving Mag Field through Static Steel Core & Copper Coils

Started by Ufopolitics, April 07, 2022, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

On this video I clearly demonstrate that it is the Field Rotation what keeps the Generation of Power that comes at Output...By simply reducing the speed of rotation on the Rotary Switch to almost zero.

We can clearly see how the Lamp dims out, as Scope signals decrease (flatten out) to zero.

DEMONSTRATION OF FIELD ROTATION IS WHAT KEEPS ENERGY OUTPUT

Thanks for watching

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Sorry guys, I missed the Video where I loaded Generator with a 90 Watts Halogen Lamp...here it is:

LOADING GENERATOR WITH A 90 WATTS HALOGEN LAMP

Edit: I want to rectify that Current Probe Clamp blue sine wave, which is amperage, is showing (at all time) a Full amplitude (Plus and Minus currents) of close to two amps, or 20 mV which are two divisions on scope screen grid.
Not like I say on video, that is 1 amp total amplitude...but 1 amp from positive side plus 1 amp on negative side.

Thanks again

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to all

Well, last night I conducted some tests after rewiring (not rewinding) the stator coils...I used the original config as itis used on generators...
which is all CW Coils in upper Hemisphere in series attached to lowerHemispheregroup also in series...
This is a simple way to connect coils, typically, but in my case it does gives me a very high resistance (20 Ohms) for this kind of coils use normally is around 4 to 5 Ohms.

Here is the CAD Diagram

Stay tuned for coming videos...

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

So, last night I did some tests with new wiring...lighting up a 120V/ 60 Watts Incandescent Bulb...
On these tests I was basically more focused on Amperage...Input versus Output

But I ran into some Amperage "anomaly" when adjusting the proper speed of the Rotary Switch...

And the thing is that I have been trying -for a while- to get Rotary Switch to reach a steady operational speed anywhere the 3000 to the 3600 RPM's...without the brushes to loose pressure, just a bit, but by loosing pressure there was some arcing and sparks whenever loading generator and lost contact and power went off...So, I am now running it at around 2000-1900 RPM's...

Anyways, here is the video after I adjusted brushes, by pressing them more against commutator.

REDO TEST VIDEO AFTER BRUSH ADJUSTMENT

The interesting part takes place after minute 5:21 on...and I uploaded some frames from this sequence...

However the amperage "anomaly" I  mentioned before, did not show up again after I did the brush adjustment on this video... :(

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

HOLLOW ARMATURE STATIC ROTOR

Sorry that I have been away for a while...I have ordered a few tools and equipment as some components I needed to keep making my Lab Testing.
While I have been working on all my CAD's, relating to better designs on ALL my projects...not just this one here.

But, I needed to rise some funds, some earnings, so I decided to take a course on dealing with a way to make money fast and in nice amounts...while it is very risky...Nope, do not get scared, nothing "illegal" about it...The "risk" relates that you could loose it all if you do not play responsibly, and organized, but primarily, very well trained....So, I am doing just that...getting trained to Invest on  the NYSE, basically buying and selling Stock Options...for myself only.

Now, getting back to this  project...I am working on a New Design Static Rotor, without taking apart the existing one I have...it is NOT good  to take apart "something" that is giving promising results...to go on a new "adventure"...which, could or could not work.

So, it would be just a matter of disconnect and reconnect the new one.

And so, here is a CAD, defining the basic structure of this new concept...

It has a lot of work to build it, but I am pretty sure it will work MUCH better than previous one.

Consists of 16 steel elements which I have cut from 3 old identical armatures...but before, I have drilled holes on each element, in order to run bolts-nuts, so after cutting them, they will not come apart...

The point here is to have all these 16 steel bars isolated between each others by a small gap...and using an Aluminum ring, top and bottom, to close them together,  according to my desired Diameter...so, it fits inside the Stator Core.

It would be a HOLLOW WOUND ARMATURE...where I will set inside a steel rotor, mounted on a  shaft and bearings...
The Inner Steel Rotor would be in charge to close the Magnetic Circuit, between Energized Coils across at 180º...As also to increase the strength of the Magnetic Field.
So, once I start spinning the Magnetic Field on the Static Coils and hollow Armature, this rotor will also spin, at the same ratio as the Field is rotating.

Rotor would be following the Rotating Field, attracted by the moving North-South Polarizations across at 180º.
This Rotor could serve as a Dual cooling fan, later on, to keep temp low on both, Static Rotor and Stator assemblies.

I will be making around three different Steel Rotor configurations, A, B and C.

A- Would be the heavier one, almost a full cylinder of steel, except for cutting off some metal off on both sides, as Lines A shows in a shaded area, in order to comprehend only Four Elements on each side, at 180º.

B- Is a lighter type, where I will cut off more metal out of it,  in order to compare output results, versus the A Type.

C- If, there is no substantial Output difference between A & B, then I will make the C Type Rotor, in order to be wound with a single coil...which I may just close it by a Diode (just as we see on a Brushless type Rotary Generator Rotor)...in order to increase the Field strength even more.

But, those (B & C Type) would be after I wind the 16 Coils, make the A Type Rotor and run several tests.

So, the Virtual Rotating Magnetic Field would be literally "jumping" every one steel element as the Rotary switch spins.

I believe this design will generate a much stronger Field than previous one I have...and much better defined movement on its traveling through Space/Time, as a better Resolution, since each coil would be spaced apart, overlapped, and not like before, where I literally have "8 Pairs of Coils", restricting a LOT the traveling distances of a  "Lower Resolution" Magnetic Field.

Please, if you are just commenting about my post, or whole Thread, do it on the Holcomb Thread.
I want to keep this Thread clean, for future interested serious builders only.

I highly appreciate it, Thanks!!

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci