Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy motor with fire

Started by jimbo, April 09, 2022, 02:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunbee

Can you provide a link to the info.

floodrod

Quote from: jimbo on April 09, 2022, 02:35:29 AM
Most buoyancy motors use water and a air pump and deliver like 1/3 extra power or they claim .

I saw a video on this where it was advised use a small air pump to bubble air to the bottom of a tank, and collect the air in a cup like chamber to create a buoyancy motor.

I worked out the math.  Calculate Volume of air / depth to maximum possible joule output.  So I knew exactly how much power it can max out at.  Then calculate how much power it will take to run a pump to displace that volume of water with air at that depth.   I found out there is no power gain.  We are harvesting power from displacing water with air at a certain depth.  But we are getting the air there by displacing that exact amount of water with air by using outside power sources.

I can't comment on boiling.  But I did see a few videos of someone boiling water from eddy currents by alternating magnetic fields under an aluminum bottom beaker.

jimbo

Well if you think about it that bubble will rise a mile up in to the atmosphere .so you could be pushing something way up there with very little .I was thinking of using a HHO unit and running it @30 psi moving water as in a air water pump 15 ft into the air  and running it down a water escalator on a 45 deg angle .then using the hydrogen in a motor or fuel cell.that's double usage for one action .  no I don't have a link I saw it twice many years ago .it might still be out there on the web I don't know . but using boiling water is simpler its easy to replenish..safe ..and by using a upside down funnel on the bottom of the pot you could move most or all of the bubbles up in to the fans which might look like a jet engine intake .also fire is easy your walking on fuel in the woods .

captainpecan

This reminds me of a thought experiment I came up with many years ago. I never looked into pressures to much. But your post reminded me of what I was thinking long ago.
Through some research, it appears that electrolysis improves up to 65% with higher pressures. If one was to have a very long, and deep column in the ocean, with the electrical wiring running all the way down to the bottom. In theory, it would take less energy to split the water molecules than above water level. Of course the splitting causes, the bubbles which can be used to generate energy all the way up to the surface using boyancy methods you are discussing. You could also draw some energy off of the surface turbulence as the bubbles release under the surface. Then of course, we can get energy still from hydrogen as it is still buoyant in air above the surface. Then of course we can burn the gas after we have generated any energy we can squeeze from it. Burning the gas will form water we can catch for desalinated drinking water. Then we can use the heat released from burning it to generate even more.
Yup. Lame brain idea. But it gets the old noodle moving. Just makes you think of all the natural processes we could technically capture energy from if we could of start the right chain reaction. Is this one feasible, probably not. Just a thought experiment. But sure seems like we can get a lot of possible energy from a tiny splitting of water.

captainpecan

Water also will boil in a vacuum. Just another possible boyancy avenue.