Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just another Don Smith thread

Started by nix85, April 11, 2022, 10:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex 22

My dogma....

A coil, or more proper a "reactor" is a mechanism which enables one to leverage opposition to change. From this perspective, one could consider it as a "control device", however, one must be specific regarding what one is "controlling and or attempting to control."

Regards

ramset

Nix
Your Gabriel Device

Tony ..

I got my wires crossed on that one .. was a while back !
Gonna touch base with a few builders to recollect?

Regarding your adversary (s) here
Very odd you are singled out for this tag team ( or one ?)treatment
When opening another topic would be much more useful ( for them / they?)
Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
Here in the past we had bored person(s) "play " with certain members in very similar way

And then acknowledge it was all just a game ( when he/they even wore themselves out

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Vortex 22

Do you see where your thinking is? It is totally entangled in the maze of the inductive reactive. Consider what it would take to transition a predominantly inductive reactive system, into a predominantly capacitive reactive system. The character of your apparatus must change from dominant XL or opposition to change in flux or current to dominant XC or opposition to change in voltage.

Regards

nix85

;D You are a clown, you can keep blabbering about change of perspective
but it is exactly you who has a wrong perspective. "Magnetism is a dead end"
My my, what a joke you are.

There are milllion (in fact infinite) ways to get ambient energy lenzlessly
not just one. Don did it in certain number of ways, but he did not do it
in all the other ways equally or more valid.

Witts replication from Denmark

74w in 500w out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj1e60R3dtM

But don't get dismayed, keep entertaining us ;)

"Do you see where your thinking is? It is totally entangled in the maze of the inductive reactive."

;D Your confused drivel is taking poetic proportions.

Vortex 22

You are hell bent on getting people to see and accept your interpretation of this Don tech. That's counterproductive, because it's Don's perspective that we should be trying to view things from. So get off the damn soap box, stop preaching, go back to your lab and do something useful. You aren't helping here, hell you aren't even on topic.