Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla switch concept revisit.

Started by captainpecan, December 19, 2021, 04:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Thats awesome. That's exactly the kind of research I have been hunting for. There isn't enough people posting there numbers out there to see the actual run times. I have been doing something similar but its a very slow version of manually switching every so often after some energy has flowed for a while. It's not using the fast switching theory that Ronald Brandt said was the key. But it does appear to greatly increase the amount of run time I can light bulbs off of my simple invertor. There is a lot to learn still here. I am working on another project but it still has this concept wrapped up in it. Hopefully Ill have something to share soon.

What was your run time results? Did it seem to you that you were actually recycling that energy and gaining run time? It seems that way to me, although of course it does not charge up the batteries on it's own as Ronald  Brandt claimed. At least mine doesn't. They all run down, just much slower and I appear to get more work out of them before they do.

Energy Hack

The run time was around 14 hours and the load 18 watts. (2) 4-watt LED's and a 10-watt Boost Converter charging an external battery.  I continually measured all the loads to confirm power output.   I did a second test and got similar results.  The system returns about 80% of the batteries stated capacity however once one battery goes dead I stop it.  There is in fact still power in the other three batteries though none are over 13 volts.  Also, batteries are over  year old and have been used in several experiments so they may not actually have 76wh in each (as stated on the battery).  I did NOT do a control group to see how much power they can deliver in a standard load set up.  I may do a third test and put just a DC motor in for the load to see if I get different results vs resistive load of LED lights.  It may also be possible to build this solid state with Mosfets and get the switching speed up to 100hz.  Trying to design that but my electronics skills are pretty basic!