Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capacitor Electrons Captor from Don Smith / Tesla

Started by Vortex 22, May 27, 2022, 11:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex 22

Quote from: madddann on June 07, 2022, 03:04:02 PM
OK, I did few more tests just to see if there is any difference. I repeated the tests several times to exclude human error.
Hi

What is the purpose of spark gap before the diodes?

madddann

To not let the magic smoke out of the HV module.  ;D

Vortex 22

Spark gap needed to discharge the Capacitor... This will kill the process! Good luck

forest

measure input power, replace capacitor into 1nf 20kv, spark gap then Don Smith tabletop device. you are in bussiness

madddann

Hi forest.
Well, that's easier said than done. That chinese taser HV module is my only source of HV at the moment and if I spread the sparkgap  contacts further than 10mm apart I'm sure it will die.  :D There is no need to measure the input at this stage, I'm sure it is many times the output power.
I was thinking about buying some neon sign transformers up to 5kV from aliexpress.
When dealing with HV 20kV there are certain hurdles to overcome like finding the right diodes, making a DIY capacitor (maybe I can deal with that) and so on. Can you imagine the noise of that sparkgap firing at 20kv?  ;D
I agree that Don's tabletop device is an essential part when taking this route, but I was hoping to avoid voltages above 5Kv, unless all the hard to obtain components can be avoided.