Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clean gas energy source - stable and an efficient gas from water

Started by Goat, June 03, 2022, 01:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Hey All;
I ran across an article of a company called Voltage Enterprises that have a "Formula" to turn water into a flammable gas! 

Here's a few quotes from the article:
"Code-named KINETIC 7™ , the scientific breakthrough is a clean gas energy source that is a stable and an efficient gas derived solely from water. Whilst creating a gas from water such as hydrogen is not new, KINETIC 7™ has a unique molecular chemistry that is way more advanced than hydrogen gas."
"KINETIC 7™ patented technology reconstructs and converts water into molecular clusters, which are electrically charged to create a constant oxidisation and friction. This makes the molecules more efficient, causing them to vibrate, which in turn creates a very reactive gas, providing a clean gas and flame. Unlike hydrogen gas KINETIC 7™ is also inert, making it a safe and controllable gas for domestic and industrial supply. Most importantly, the cost savings by using KINETIC 7™ will be substantial against current gas and energy costs. The KINETIC 7™ generators which create the clean gas, will be manufactured to high standards in Europe. The current process of making the gas is both EU-approved and CE-certified."
There was a press release about 4 days ago so you should be able to find them if you Google " Voltage Enterprises KINETIC 7™ " and they have a website https://www.kinetic7.com but the press release and website are short on specifics but it's interesting.
Thanks

forest

well...I said many years ago that converting water into gas is possible by making isomer HHO.
H2O is a exception , all other hydrides in this group are gases in normal state.

Interesting that Tesla patented a device for efficient creation of ozone where he mentioned other important usage