Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Local Hidden Variables - For the Win? Not 101st bad idea?

Started by d3x0r, June 03, 2022, 04:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

what is a value of wasted time vs pursuit of some larger life goal?
Why are you here?
What do you expect?
People wants to gain something:
- some knowledge, ideas. Practicality is appreciated too.
- the field of energy and mechanisms related.
-something is interesting, and so what?
:)

Wesley

kolbacict

Quote from: Ufopolitics on June 08, 2022, 01:49:27 PM
That is a typical brush motor...and have a servo-speed sensor built inside (a Black-White marked Disk with a photo cell reader)
It was the old ways that they kept speed regulated...
But this is off topic friend.
I'm also leaning towards the fact that it's a brush.
Because it is reversible when power is connected in any polarity.
But this motor has surprisingly low rpm and high torque.
This means that the motor must have a lot of poles.

Tarsier_79

Dexor

I like math, I have done these calcs before and have been studying gravity wheels for over 20 years.

If you had done the calculations correctly, you would get 0, or very close to 0 torque for your red wheel. If there was torque, they wouldn't need a drill to drive it.

Dynamically, it will act differently to a static model. The faster you spin it, the less positive torques will exist: ie. the levers will take relatively longer to flip out or in, creating drag on the system.

The "Balancewheel" is balanced when still, and an inertial brake when moving.

ADD: The overbalance wheel in France, (Aldo Costa's) wheel works due to change in air pressure, hence the little sealed bottles.

sm0ky2

I discovered this principle in 1993. In Boyscouts we made an eye dropper bottle.
Basically an eye dropper full of air floating in a sealed bottle of water.
Squeeze the bottle to increase pressure and the air becomes more dense,
and the eye dropper sinks.

What i discovered was that hiking up or down a mountain would change the
height inside the bottle at which the eye dropper floated.
So a large ferris wheel or something that changed elevation greatly, like a dumbweighter
Could be used to change buoyancy in air.
making one side lighter than the other, even though they are identical.

There are weather issues though. Changes in the baro can crash the system.

Back to topic:

I favor the concept of quantifying the unknowns into scalar variables or whatever equivalent is necessary.
QM/QT is inherently flawed because of their approach.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

@dex

I think the problem with your beam balance question is the symantics.
Or rather your wording which contradicts the question itself.

the angle of deflection (+ or -) is the angle of restricted motion of the lever or it's maximum.
in the most extreme case it is 90-degrees.
At less than the force to overcome the levers friction this may be offset to some degree:
This is defined by the mechanics of the lever and the proportionality between the masses.
Otherwise: Anything either side of 1:1 the angle of deflection is maximum for the lever system.

"The fat kid on the teeter totter is always on the ground"

Sm0ky2
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.