Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lenz isolation device

Started by BorisKrabow, July 20, 2022, 05:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

I prefer not to use instruments in proof of concept because they can always be debated. I prefer SEEING so disbelief is not possible.

Norman

BorisKrabow

Quote from: norman6538 on July 23, 2022, 10:26:53 AM
We test the Lenz counter to motion principle by using a magnet and coil on a pendulum. And if you short the coil there will be less swings because the flux generated causes a repel on approach and an attraction as the coil leaves dead center where there is no current produced because the flux is evenly/balanced  pushed into the coil.

Come back with your swings count. I hope it works.

Norman
Hello Norman ,  you have an outdated design  :) . An update is needed.
             https://overunity.com/19069/holcomb-energy-systemsbreakthrough-technology-to-the-world/msg569030/#msg569030
     in the Holcomb Energy Systems topic, a few of my posts.
  to read the description and get a link to the Reverse Lenz technology, you had to go up a few posts above.

respectfully

BorisKrabow

Hello All , 
               The device at the beginning of the topic was invented as a basis for testing different ideas.
It can be used as a transformer, but it has much more potential than it seems at first glance.
               The secondary coil with a magnetic circuit prone to shorting tends to parametric resonance.
               Removal of energy from the secondary coil by pulses of various shapes and duty cycles can lead to interesting results .
Well, as usual, different types of impulses to the primary coil, parallel resonance of the secondary and series resonance between both coils, and so on.
               And of course, with a short pulse of energy removal or a short pulse of energy supply (with connected secondary coil), isolation of the magnetic field of the secondary coil in the secondary magnetic circuit is expected. The primary magnetic circuit is not closed, and the secondary has a tendency to close the magnetic field.  It should look something like this: first, the secondary magnetic circuit is filled to some extent with a magnetic field of the same sign, but at the same time increasing or decreasing. At this moment, the load is connected and the current of the secondary winding begins to accumulate a magnetic field with opposite magnetic poles near the air gap of the magnetic circuit.since opposite poles are attracted through the air gap, then at some field value, a significant part of it will overcome the air gap  turning into magnetic flux.  What will actually happen, of course, tests will show, but the effects are expected to be interesting  :)  .
               Best regards Boris

BorisKrabow

Hello !
                     There is a small update. Between the coils, you can install a material with a slightly lower magnetic permeability.
                     Perhaps this will reduce the influence of the secondary coil on the primary.

Interesting effects expected  ;D .

respectfully