Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need help with gravity/buoyancy design

Started by Novus, July 24, 2022, 05:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novus

I couldn't have explained it any better.

The critical part is that the fluid levels remain the same at the bottom and top positions therefore not impacting V.
At the same time the total volume of fluid is the same at each interval and the weight difference changes from + 60 and -/- 60 at the bottom position to -/- 60 and + 60 at the top allowing for the counter balances on the pulley to keep everything at equilibrium.

Tarsier_79

OK, so at least I am on the right track. I was confused at the start mainly because they are called scenario, which I took as meaning 6 different mechanisms.

Novus

Probably since english is not my first language.

Hopefully you or someone else can point out the error in the design so we can put this to rest.

Tarsier_79

Hi Novus

I did have a little time to look at your design today.

One thing I did notice is that in scenario 3 and 5, your V weight is not counterbalanced as it enters the liquid. Your counterbalance relies on an equal rise in fluid compared to the relative drop in the V weight. I haven't had time to calculate how much of an effect this will have.

Novus

Hi Tarsier,
Thanks for looking into this.

QuoteOne thing I did notice is that in scenario 3 and 5, your V weight is not counterbalanced as it enters the liquid.

As I mentioned before, I didn't as yet share the idea on the counterbalance to keep V weightless.

QuoteYour counterbalance relies on an equal rise in fluid compared to the relative drop in the V weight.

The counterbalance doesn't rely on an equal rise in fluid compared to the relative drop in the V weight.

QuoteI haven't had time to calculate how much of an effect this will have.

I believe you will find that when using the method to counterbalance V as per the 'Example' given earlier (with the 2nd pulley at twice the distance from the pivot point) you will find a loss equal to the gain in potential gravitational energy of mass M.