Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Room for Free Energy and its Physics

Started by mrwayne, August 03, 2022, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: mrwayne on August 03, 2022, 03:12:30 PM
New Thinking Required: LAW 1. Designed inequality of work or cost

Mr Wayne

Law 1. Designed inequality of work or cost
Part (a)
Reliability of expectation and Measurement 

Since the work difference is a design feature, it is always measurable, predictable, and reliable.

A "remainder" is simply a value equal to the work differential minus system losses.
When the designed work differential exceed the systems losses, then a resultant "available source" will result.
Conversely, when the same system is run in reverse, and then the measured loss will be the same difference and plus the system losses..

While energy remaining has the appearance of creation, the reverse results in an non thermal, non potential storage energy destruction.

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: mrwayne on August 03, 2022, 03:22:19 PM

Part (a)

While energy remaining has the appearance of creation, the reverse results in an non thermal, non potential storage energy destruction.

Mr Wayne

Part (b)

Energy Creation/ destruction Scope application

When in the proper scope of designed differential energy can be generated and wasted outside the scope of a  thermal loss.

Thermal dynamics is the scope of conversion and consumption, and opposite and equal reactions, where the highest efficiency is attained by simplicity, reduction of loss, and friction.

Conversely Energy Causation can not be performed in a simple opposite and equal process - but it can be preformed with a series of simple systems; designed to be unequal.

Mr Wayne

mrwayne

What The Travis Effect revealed about the discussion of Over Unity

Unity is 1:1,
over/unity is OVER/ONE
anything >1/1 ....
Out put exceeding Unity. 

Unity does not mean Input, that appears to be an assumption seemingly built up over time, and with good reason - without the discovery of an unequal work value, relationships, or unequal energy cost - unity might as well be changed to "InPut" as in output/input.

Yet as it turns out, reducing the cost of doing work,means being able to do unity work at a reduced cost.

(which the "Travis Effect" example is only one method I am sharing here).

This means that the Internal cost to generate unity is less than unity value of production.

Knowing the difference and knowing which claim is being made is critical to an evaluator.

Ignoring this fundamental fact levies the evaluator unqualified to judge the merits of a technology.

If the goal of building a system that provides continuous, clean, and abundant energy is i fact the goal - then you had better learn the difference between a system that lowers cost below ideal, and provides real free energy, and one that magically claims to exceed unity.

Thanks

Mr Wayne

p,s,
I am continually seeing some say - its not over unity - to which I say - if you really new what your were saying - you are correct- but the system I have shared produced energy to be externally consumed without input, without consumption of a resource, and without conversion of a power source. Boom

mrwayne

Now - Observation is an interesting thing - Side "B" is raised to demonstrate the Volume of Air as compared to side A

mrwayne

In this picture, the same volume as the previous picture is floating a distance above the concrete block

Side "A" is almost ready to start preforming work, while side "B"

Now Side A could perform the work over a longer distance - and longer distance is more power.

But Power is not defined by distance alone, "Tines Distance and Mass" must be considered.