Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Room for Free Energy and its Physics

Started by mrwayne, August 03, 2022, 10:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

What Visitors Say - "It cant be that easy... but it is.."

If you want free energy - look.

mrwayne

mrwayne

Quote from Personal messages,

"Hello Wayne,Yes your drawing does help allow me more insight into what you have designed, intelligently designed I'll add. Much WORK went into it.

Interesting that no one has yet mentioned the fact that each riser/pod assembly is a dual action/direction air over hydraulic FORCE multiplier.

With two of those assemblies used, one on each end of the hydraulic teeter totter. It is a well designed system that can recycle itself when provided with proper controls, since after all it is a machine of man that can do WORK, made of inanimate "matter" that cannot think and has no ability to ACT on its own.

Nice design, and it fits into my understanding of what is required to "create" so called "energy".Energy per se is not a real thing it is a mental construct of men, and seems everyone is hooked on and hung up on something that never was mentioned as having been created as a thing that was in fact created.

Not that it cannot be created, but rather:Energy is a RESULT. PERIOD!"

Thank You - You have a great Mind!

Mr Wayne

Novus

Tarsier_79

QuoteAnyway, if anyone else would like an examination on any specific mechanism, I will be happy to oblige.

I would be interested if you can have another look at the buoyancy/gravity design I posted sometime ago and for which I've as yet not been able to find the reason why this can not work. I'll be more than willing to answer any questions as clearly as possible as to the details of the design.

Tarsier_79

Hi Novus.

Bump it, and I will take a look in the coming days.