Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The breakthrough in Free Energy - a system that cannot be debunked

Started by e2matrix, June 27, 2022, 02:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tarsier_79

Mr Waynes spreadsheet does not match the diagram he uses to show his system. False values show a false over-unity.

On the other thread, I corrected one value, the stroke input vs stroke output. I ended up with a value of 98%.(This also falls within a close margin of error on the calculations I did based on the diagram below.) Mr Wayne immediately deleted the spread sheet. I asked him to correct either the diagram to represent the spread sheet, or update the spread sheet, which he refuses to do. I will re-attach his original spreadsheet below, and additionally the updated spread sheet. Will someone please validate my concern with this data?

Thank you.

Kaine.

mrwayne

Quote from: Tarsier_79 on August 03, 2022, 03:04:23 PM
Mr Waynes spreadsheet does not match the diagram he uses to show his system. False values show a false over-unity.

On the other thread, I corrected one value, the stroke input vs stroke output. I ended up with a value of 98%.(This also falls within a close margin of error on the calculations I did based on the diagram below.) Mr Wayne immediately deleted the spread sheet. I asked him to correct either the diagram to represent the spread sheet, or update the spread sheet, which he refuses to do. I will re-attach his original spreadsheet below, and additionally the updated spread sheet. Will someone please validate my concern with this data?

Thank you.

Kaine.

The Video is an illustration of function, not a imperial measurement - proper measurements can be tested in the data provided, at the link Ramset Provided - Thanks

broli

Honestly to me this is all a confusing mess. I'm always the slow one but I much rather prefer simple illustrations rather than walls of text, references to videos and spreadsheet. They say when the student ends up confused it's not the student that is stupid but the teacher that is too stupid to teach.

Codwell did a very good attempt at illustrating this. Why don't you use his skills and some simple numbers to show the magic gain.

Tarsier_79

As requested before. W.T. Please provide a correct diagram.

If you increase the power stroke, you have to increase the distance you move the buoyant container downwards.

If there is no gain in this diagram, and it shows unity, any variation of it will also show unity.

I am interested in truth only. Once someone provides a true OU device, I will be their biggest supporter and will happily back up any claims with evidence. The opposite also applies.