Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Holcomb Energy Systems Working Theory

Started by onepower, August 04, 2022, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

Great find indeed! 

The secret of the missing piston is in the receiver coil,  the output is regular outlet AC, so that's a hint, the output coil(s) convert RMF to AC. It's _maybe_ a partnered coil too for mutual induction forces that pump current, like a piston. Maybe it's wound like the 2 partnered pairs  of the VTA but on a single core, it outputs the same. 
EX1, external exciter coil  to regauge, exciting the inside of the coils from the side, Lenz self-induction appears vertical and each coil of a pair is the other's input coil, they mutually create EMF and pump current.

SolarLab

Guess I missed the partnered output coils and mutual induction forces in Pierre's and Holcomb's devices.
Will look again... 

But you're still going to need a power source to initialize the system electronics/coils - Pierre used the AC outlet,
Holcomb uses a battery bank in the stand alone device (see his battery bank test results) for "start-up." 

Not really that complicated; just good design technique using quality (efficient - but now very expensive) parts.

alan

Quote from: SolarLab on August 11, 2022, 12:40:38 PM
Guess I missed the partnered output coils and mutual induction forces in Pierre's and Holcomb's devices.
Will look again... 

But you're still going to need a power source to initialize the system electronics/coils - Pierre used the AC outlet,
Holcomb uses a battery bank in the stand alone device (see his battery bank test results) for "start-up." 

Not really that complicated; just good design technique using quality (efficient - but now very expensive) parts.
They didn't mention it, it was my guess. The rotating field, the engine, is nothing special, maybe a Tesla like rotating field using AC signals works too, but using the N-S-N-S setup instead.  The output coils are the pistons, they generate the usable power, there must be his secret.

"it only rotates a magnetic field, you will not get much voltage with it as there's something else I kept secret. It's like an engine with no pistons, it won't start. It's the same thing for the dz generator, the important thing is not what we see but rather what you don't see."

Ufopolitics

Quote from: alan on August 11, 2022, 12:27:52 PM
Great find indeed! 

The secret of the missing piston is in the receiver coil,  the output is regular outlet AC, so that's a hint, the output coil(s) convert RMF to AC. It's _maybe_ a partnered coil too for mutual induction forces that pump current, like a piston. Maybe it's wound like the 2 partnered pairs  of the VTA but on a single core, it outputs the same. 
EX1, external exciter coil  to regauge, exciting the inside of the coils from the side, Lenz self-induction appears vertical and each coil of a pair is the other's input coil, they mutually create EMF and pump current.

Hey Alan,

That -for sure- I find it very interesting!!
But, let me see if I understand you correctly...
So, It would be like a Dual Coil (like a Bifilar) on the Output single center core (based on DZ Generator structure), but connected in opposite (crossed) ends, like shown on your graphic center 4 coils output connection...that way they will be "pumping" at inverse sequencing...correct?

Wouldn't the ouput be canceled?...that is something that need to be tested in reality...

I have tried a similar approach in the past (like 6 years ago, but collapsing the field), and even though I had pretty good results...and I wound the coils in opposite directions (say one CW and the other CCW on same core)

We have to imagine the field rotation inducing in the two positions of poles (N/S) at opposite angles at same timing...then how to connect the ends to add to output, not substract.
Also, assuming wire gauge and number of turns being of identical spec's...

Edit 1: It is obvious that if we connect the 2 coils ends in parallel, we will just have a Bifilar Output coil...and in series (end of one to start of second) we will have it like Tesla's Pancake configuration...So, crossed, like you have shown...would have to be tested.

I can do it with my setup...change the connections, then see how it works....but again, I am speaking off my mind here...would have to gather all of it and make diagrams on CAD first.

Thanks for your input!!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Cadman

Psssst....hey c'mere
there's a great big transformer in Pierre Cotnoir's videos... it doesn't work without it...
don't tell anyone