Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Maybe possible idea for duplicating effect of Holcomb and others

Started by citfta, August 19, 2022, 04:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi Bi,

The first alternator will be producing a 3 phase AC signal that will then be fed to the stator of the second alternator.  A 3 phase AC signal is constantly rotating so it would be causing the magnetic field to be cutting the coil of the locked rotor.  Or at least I hope it will.

Carroll

bistander

The claw rotor of the second machine (stationary or not) will redirect the field (RMF) from the stator such that it is pulsating or constant, but not moving with respect to that coil.

That's why I suggested adding coils in the air gap (of 2nd machine) having radial axis(s) instead of axial axis.

Hey, I'm all for testing it.  I haven't actually measured it, just relating my interpretation of the standard theory. Perhaps someone can post a FEMM or flux map of the Lundell alternator so you can see what I'm talking about.
bi

citfta

Hi Ufo,

I forgot to thank you for your offer to host my thread in your section of the forum.  I appreciate that.  We'll see how it goes like this.  If there is too much negative or off topic comments then I may take you up on that offer.  Bi,  I was not referring to you, but there are some people on this forum that only seem to want to disrupt others threads.  I appreciate your comments and ideas. 

I did find a couple of alternators today in my collection of junk. I got the regulators and rectifiers removed and the bearings turn nice and free.  So now I need to make some holders for the brushes as they were originally mounted on the regulators.  I also found one of my old scooter motors for a driving force so I am on the way to getting something built.

Later,
Carroll

kolbacict

Quote from: Ufopolitics on August 20, 2022, 09:02:13 AM
Eventually, I believe you will need to change the main inner rotor coil wire to a thicker gauge and more length (more turns)...to obtain more output...
If you tell me how to take it apart. :)
I tried to knock down pieces of iron with claws, and a hammer and a press, and heated them with a burner. Nothing happened. they holded tight.  :(

QuoteSo now I need to make some holders for the brushes as they were originally mounted on the regulators.
Maybe just cut off some conductors and solder the others?

bistander

I'd certainly see if it works at all before rewinding to larger wire. All that would do is reduce coil resistance, and heat, to allow higher current output. But, if it's going to work at all, the existing coil wire size won't be a show stopper.
And if you know coil design basics, simply increasing wire size will not increase power output unless you can increase total mass of copper on the coil. There may not be (probably isn't) space available to do that on the existing rotor.
bi

ps. Regarding the brushes. That part won't spin so lose the slip rings and solder to the coil leads.