Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Something happened in 2008/ Scalar longitudinal waves (SLW )

Started by ramset, August 23, 2022, 10:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Pyramid, cone shapes, especially when high in iron and silica, whether natural or not, act as concentrators for Earth's Vortexya and emit weak radiations of electric, magnetic, hertzian and scalar type. The tests were made by Goran Marjanović from Serbia, with whom i corresponded few years back, he's promoting Tesla's scalar work but he is mostly story telling. I have seen by watching many of his lectures he does not really understand scalar aka tensor waves (toroid waves aka bubbles which are really toroids having all 3 fields, electric, magnetic and tempic, closed upon themselves).

As for honesty of so called "Dr." Osmanagić who runs the so called bosnian pyramids which may or may not be artificial, this video is enough and speaks for it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1suwj_huzEo

For those who don't speak Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian, he is asking interviewers to place a single hand on a "experimental life energy meter" which is clearly either a voltmeter or a capacitance meter, and it shows 70% and then he puts it between both hands every time and of course it shows near 100% and then he says it's cause he spends a lot of time in bosnian pyramid. :)

Third interviewer sees through the scam and asks Osmanagić that he holds the voltmeter (notice he cleverly holds it with his tips not to add to voltage) and then Osmanagić is forced to admit he's got 80% too, while in fact he has less - around 75%.

Also notice in first interview after he lies he's got 98-99% he wipes his lips left and right, clearly a subconscious reaction.

Also here at the very beginning when interviewer says "you say first pyramid in Europe, if i am not mistaken, we're talking 3 pyramids"...and Osmanagić bursts laughing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIyPnYmm1pE

Why laugh at mention of 3 pyramids unless he's aware he's making it up.

Diagram below shows Earth's gravitational vortex/bubble as shown to contactee Lloyd Zirbes, book here.

Summary and color illustrations based on those from the book about experiments Zirbes and his team performed in the 1960s in a 2000 feet deep abandoned mine where they dropped balls of same volume of different materials in various configurations and captured the formation prior to and upon the impact, falling bodies theory has been confirmed. All falling bodies develop a gravitational field which repels the parent body.

https://letslearntogether.neocities.org/compute/Zirbes/bodies01