Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Assisted-suicide rights - A little known but huge hurdle ?

Started by ideas99889, August 18, 2022, 12:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ideas99889

Assisted-suicide rights - A little known but huge hurdle ?

Wondering if possibly a huge hurdle ( apart from the traction-challenged hill arguments ), to politicians moving towards more Assisted-suicide rights, may be the resulting unemployment of personal-carers, less employment in public and private health-systems, and less employment in nursing-homes, and less consumers / customers for goods and services, initially an economic impact.

As with all things, one would think this type of economic impact would initially be temporary, as society naturally adjusts. 

The aged, ill, handicapped, etc, may be one of the biggest industries.

Could it be that individual political parties in power, would not relish facing that initial temporary economic impact.

bittscreep

Your idea is a practical problem a big barrier Because the elderly, the sick, the disabled can be one of the big and influential industries.
word wipe

sm0ky2

First: i am glad that those bringing this type of discussion to the table lack the wherewithal to proceed with the desired task without assistance.

Main Point:

It is foolish to presume that any person, of great age or undesirable physical condition would be inherently useless to our society as a whole.
Many of our great human achievements have come from these very people.

Where would we be had Stephan Hawking decided to call Dr Kavorkian instead?

This is not said with the intention to belittle or disgrace anyones fortitude.
But rather to emphasize each individuals potential, despite all obstacles.

When a civilization creates laws prohibiting this behavior,
it is less to do with your personal protection or to take away your individual rights,
and much more to do with protecting the rest of our rights to benefit from your presence.

You were raised by your society for the sole purpose of human progression.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

AlienGrey

Oh for fuck sake, Both the Yanks and the ruskies and others are at it trying all sorts of ways of killing people
who they consider a wast of space. Perhaps having less kids might heip rather than behaving like POT POLL
and his killing fields lets face it If the American junta sees something in a ski fiy move that it thinks can be

weaponized it soon becomes a reality! and then it wonders why it's enemy as got it and given it to idiots.  :o :o

Sil

sm0ky2

Our rights to take human life from UNwilling participants is an entirely different subject matter.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.