Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

audio amplifier as a power generator (instruction)

Started by dxer_87, September 21, 2022, 03:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Możesz przesłać wideo po polsku, nie widzę problemu. Wystarczy dodać napisy po angielsku albo ktoś przetłumaczy.

kampen

@ DXER-87,
You wrote:
STEP. 9 Give a switch button to start your system from AC line.
To start only one phase is needed.
The installation though must not use residual current detectors.

A residual-current device (RCD), residual-current circuit breaker (RCCB) or ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI)[a]
[size=78%]is an electrical safety device that quickly breaks an [/size][size=78%]electrical circuit[/size][size=78%] with [/size][size=78%]leakage current[/size][size=78%] to [/size][size=78%]ground[/size][size=78%]. It is to protect equipment and to reduce the risk of serious harm from an ongoing [/size][size=78%]electric shock[/size][size=78%].[/size][1][size=78%] Injury may still occur in some cases, for example if a human receives a brief shock before the electrical circuit is isolated, falls after receiving a shock, or if the person touches both conductors at the same time.[/size][2]
If the RCD device has additional overcurrent protection integrated in the same device, it is referred to as RCBO. An earth leakage circuit breaker may be a RCD, although an older type of voltage-operated earth leakage circuit breaker (ELCB) also exists.

Here we have a problem:
[size=78%]In Europe all GRID-Connected houses have a (RCD) standard installed.[/size]
Please advise how to proceed.

dxer_87

i made corrected version with new info :).

i think this will be the easiest free energy ever if done right :D.

dxer_87

if a residual current detector is used, i advise starting the system from UPS. or any 12v battery with inverter. this makes it even more portable. first, connect the grounding. also maybe when using my mentioned connection via transistor, the safety switch may not turn off the voltage. I didn't try yet, though my experience with residual current safety switches aren't fine for paulos.

hope this idea can help.

in Poland we use RCD only in kitchens and bathrooms separately.

Dxer.

dxer_87

Noplis is a kind of a simple trick with the phase. You need several metres of 0.5mm2 insulated wire. You go from where phase is.

You leave 30cm spare, take a ferrite rod 100mm minimum and wound around it about 50-100 turns then left another 30cm and wound the cable 20 times around the capacitors in the supply then you go into the switch of an amplifier. This is noplis. Some of amplifiers need only these and step up transformer to go overunity.

Hope You enjoy!

Dxer.