Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

audio amplifier as a power generator (instruction)

Started by dxer_87, September 21, 2022, 03:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan

I think the radiator is any electric resistive heater.

dxer_87

I have some images how I wound the coil. Yes in Poland we say radiator for heatsink. Sorry for my weak language. I am still learning.

I don't know where the overunity comes from in this system, but I think it's very easy to do. You may adjust both channels using Daqarta program and a computer with soundcard that does not cancel 50Hz noise (most modern laptops mute this frequency at the level of a soundcard). Maximum frequency for left channel is  (50,100, 200, 400Hz) 600Hz and for right channel that should be loud hiss. Once I did a 2V whistle of 2 transistors for this channel, the freq. should be sth like 1-1.3kHz with a triangle or sawtooth, it doesn't matter much, though it needs to be loud as hell. Also modifying the amplifier that it will give higher voltage on the right channel is well seen (exchange some resistors for lower in most cases), then you give from RIGHT SPEAKER OUT a coil with about 5000 turns of wire simply wounded on a ferrite core (i always take enameled wire from OLD TV - the one around the screen), put into a voltage doubler and via schottky into plus of a power supply. also good technic is to wound phase wire before it goes into transformer around the capacitors with insulated cable. then some voltage induce in the caps. There's also special signal to captret the caps (to treat their tops with special signal, I know the specification of this signal and I will describe).

I'll try to describe this technology as good as I can. I was fighting more than 2 years to remind, especially how I was making the booster, because most projects on this topic I made in my childhood in the attic and I almost forget it all. And that audio stuff is easiest method to achieve free energy. I had also successes with combining Kapanadze coils with amplifiers as a teenager. I'll try to describe this aswell. I am sure this technology like SR193 or Dally really works, cause I was succesful in making this stuff.

Put some cents for me, so I may normally live. I live on social, no work, cause I am much Ill (neurologists and psychiatric problems :/).

I swear, I'll share the infos ;) I had one video, but It was in polish language. I'll try to make english version :)). If you have spare time, spare amplifier and parts and understood what is in the steps. You will succeed with free energy.

Yours sincerely Przemek.

conradelektro

Quote from: dxer_87 on September 21, 2022, 03:56:14 PM
with this instruction you can make your own free energy generator easy. if you failed with other system, this may work for you. i built more than 20 of such in my life :) and they only needed grounding.

Hope You Enjoy!

Dxer

What devices have you actually powerd with your circuit (lamps, TV-sets, LapTops, ???)?

How much may I donate?

Greetings, Conrad

ramset

Prezmek
Sir
Polish language video is fine
We are global community!( persons to help translate etc

Respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

dxer_87

Give for a bread that is 1-2USD, especially if You succeed:). I don't expect millions for my knowledge and experience. I just want to share with You what I achieved on my own. If you have any question while building, ask here, I'll try to answer :). This technology is old as radio. Even the lamp version of amplifier may work this way. And in my opinion this kind of techno lay too long in a dust.

You can put this even in mass production. I don't see any problems. Only what I can say is that this works especially with several models of amplifiers.

Oh, this can be amazingly powerful. Much depend on used main transformer in amplifier and used grounding. And you take power where the AC IN is of course :). The maximum power can be something like 1000W even for some models.

Yours Przemek.