Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hwvc.org capillary power

Started by Tarsier_79, October 01, 2022, 05:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarsier_79

MagnaProp

Thanks for sharing your device.
I am a little confused as to how it works.

(1_StickMovesUp.jpg) = Capillary part causes stick to moves up. I think I understand this part.

(2_Clockwise.jpg) = Capillary is on the left side of image and stick moves up, which causes clockwise rotation. I think I understand this part.

(3_Clockwise.jpg) = The capillary is now on the right side of image and the stick is shown moving down it causing clockwise rotation. I don't understand this part. I would expect the stick to move up the right side capillary causing a counter clockwise rotation.

Tarsier_79

It is not my device. I have not seen one IRL. I do not know if it is a true working device. If it does work, I imagine it will have very limited power.

The capillary is always only on the left. The author has drawn the meniscus created by the ring on the right.

This capillary lift is the part that interests me. From what I understand, the open truncated cone's opening is only 5mm.

Sergh

This is good.

Capillary effect - van der Waals force - Casimir effect - vacuum quantum energy.

Vacuum quantum energy - "Zero-Point energy" -  greatest amount of energy in a cubic centimeter.

To obtain a large amount of energy, it is probably necessary to use billions of nanoscale capillaries in spontaneously structured substances.

It will be better to convert nanoscale mechanical energy into chemical energy, for example, into energy for chemical reduction reactions. (RedOx reactions)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The total amount of solar energy absorbed by the atmosphere, land surface and ocean is approximately 3 850 000 exajoules (EJ) per year:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy
1 exajoule = 10 in 18th joules.

1 cubic centimeter of vacuum theoretically contains 1 0000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 0000000000 exajoules .    :o
it is quite possible to evaporate all oceans with such gigantic energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jAOV7bZ3Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh898Yr5YZ8

skywatcher