Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Water and gravity: look at this video

Started by andrea, July 03, 2011, 06:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT

Thank you for links. Just find the same idea was already suggested in 2016...
https://overunity.com/16357/cartesian-diver-generator/

sm0ky2

Thank you for your find!

I had not come across that thread when I created this one.
It seems they never got past the depth thing
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

It seems there are 2 solutions:
We can ignore it, and keep our test devices within the height constraints

Or:

We can enclose the buoyant vessel.

At some point we might just buy a submarine and tie it to a generator cable
Because we are reinventing so many wheels

However, in milling several of those wheels in my head i have a few ideas:

Heres one:

If PV truly = nRT

And we maintain a relatively constant temperature....

An air hose could protrude up from the bottom of the tank and inject air into the "eye dropper"
then allow that air to then escape.

The pressure of the working volume would catch all the energy in/out
and we would have a direct buoyancy switch without needing to compress the entire outer chamber
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

MT

They are surely more ways how to  utilize potential gain but unfortunately there is no gain. Was doing a bit of calculations.
This idea is based on assumption that we can retrieve all energy that we spent on compression. Yes, we can retrieve all energy during decompression when the diver is at the top but thats not possible when he is at the bottom. 

Problem is with air bubble in the diver. Suppose that diver is at the top and we compress its air bubble so its volume got one liter smaller spending energy E. With diver at the top the same amount of E is needed to regain that one liter of volume. But when diver is at the bottom with higher water pressure using only E will not regain one liter of volume, it will be less. To get it inflated to original volume extra work is needed and this work is exactly (in ideal system with no losses) what could be possibly gained from diving motion to bottom.