Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unlocking Zero-Point Energy

Started by Feb2006, October 18, 2022, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickZ

Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 29, 2022, 03:24:43 PM
Proving the method works, gives credence to such a method being feasible using other sources of radiation. You can alternatively choose a non-manmade source and perform the same experiment.

If you have a theory as to 'why' this method cannot work with virtually any wavelength greater than Plank's Constant : please share.

SmOky2:  Proving that non man made energy will provide an output is what we are here for. Would you be the one to try your idea, and let us know how well it works, in practice? We can make theories till the cows come home. But, we don't have a single device that can provide a use able output from the surrounding ambient, in any of these forums as yet, that I know of.
Use able is the key word.   You may be the first, to produce a positive outcome, here. But, it may take you a while...We have only been at it for about 10 years, or so. But, then we are pretty slow at getting anywhere with this.  I hope that you'll have better luck.

NickZ

sm0ky2

If you read and/or watch the lectures given by the professor that invented the technology:

You will see that the analog i presented is exactly what he is doing, but he is using very high frequencies, in very tiny devices, that filter out everything except the particular frequencies he is looking for. (which according to his theory, comes from the ZP).
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.