Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Graphite (Oxford Bell)

Started by clearchrome, November 09, 2022, 08:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolbacict

You could get more by rectifying  radio noise.
especially if you are near a broadcasting station. :D

Jimboot

I can get over 1 volt with paper towel, carbon, and either Aluminium or gal steel no electrolyte but needs humidity. can run a calculator with 2 of them. needs 3 or 4 though to get an led to glow. Lower voltages on copper and SS . https://youtu.be/jBQg4GA8014

kajunbee

When I was experimenting with aluminum air batteries I found that graphite felt worked well. But I had better results if I treated it first. I tried different things but boiling it in muriatic acid first and then rinsing and drying seemed to work the best. I'm not sure why it helped but I suspect there was a coating from the manufacturing process that got stripped away.

sm0ky2

Nigel Cooper demonstrated that 2 diodes in parallel, with one in reverse direction
can draw stray currents through any large conductor, lighting the diodes indefinitely.

No electrolytes, no chemical reactions.

But back to the topic: The Oxford Bell (and similar devices)

See this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamboni_pile
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

clearchrome

Quote from: kajunbee on November 12, 2022, 06:35:07 AM
When I was experimenting with aluminum air batteries I found that graphite felt worked well. But I had better results if I treated it first. I tried different things but boiling it in muriatic acid first and then rinsing and drying seemed to work the best. I'm not sure why it helped but I suspect there was a coating from the manufacturing process that got stripped away.

Thanks, I will try that. so the paper towel just uses your local humidity?