Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Kapanadze Generator Circuit!

Started by worldcup, November 27, 2022, 09:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxolous

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 22, 2023, 02:17:22 AM
maxolous, Thanks for that, now that is interesting.

Sil

AG,
Most builders doesn't give attention to small things. And such can fail someone. They see the system as a sum of the whole and never analyses it in modules. Consequently, current riot in the system they still can't phantom it.

The originator had something in mind, it is good to follow his mind.

AlienGrey

Quote from: Boja on March 15, 2023, 08:17:29 AM
This document may be helpful to you:
__  __ ___ ____
The film, and the scheme to it, (from  Bunk ::)) - moderation does not allow me to post here!
It must be so!..
It must be right!..
In that case, don't expect my posts in this forum!
Moderation does not allow you to show you the Telegram channel from Bunk
...It must be so!
This problem it's true there is a problem with some complainants in this 'site' I my self have been kicked off for mearly pointing of asking questions to so called gurues trying to clear contradictions.
Another killer is finding valuable vids on you tube and pointing to them on here  you will find in most cases the youtube video posting is no more, strange that.

What to do ?  ;D :-X

AlienGrey

Yeah! here are some standing wave creations from you tube (he isnt showing everything.
Notice the fixed distance between each wave, it must be set in hard ware.