Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Net-energy gain from Fusion Reaction

Started by Void, December 12, 2022, 10:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisKrabow

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 29, 2022, 07:02:20 PM

.......     What did your tests comprise of?

This is a test cell to test and demonstrate the underlying technology used by John Hutchison and the patent I mentioned in a previous post here.   

Many excellent scientists who have extensive knowledge and make incredible discoveries ahead of time by decades ahead cannot explain their technologies in simple terms to ordinary readers who do not have special knowledge.

I will try to explain in a simple way the processes and activities (it will probably look bad but it is a necessary sacrifice) .

For example, there is a solid electrolyte consisting of a mixture of epson salt and a ferroelectric.   
                  Salt molecules have a large mechanical thermal vibration (Brownian motion) which is responsible for the temperature that the salt has. In this case, it is the ambient temperature in your room.
     Next, the salt strikes the ferroelectric causing many electrical discharges. But these discharges are directed in different directions and it is difficult to charge the cell with them.
                 To charge the cell with this ferroelectricity, it is necessary to apply voltage to the cell electrodes at the moment of crystallization from a solution or melt in order to polarize all the crystals that are born in one direction.
  Thus, after cooling, drying, formation, a solid electrolyte will send electrons to one of the electrodes under any influence of internal, external, temperature, radioactive, electromagnetic, which will lead to charging of the cell.
                 You can hit the table with this cell and it will immediately become charged    :)   ;D  .

Warning! The word ferroelectric has nothing to do with iron. In English, it is the figure of speech.
  These substances are roughly speaking piezoelectrics.
  For example, ordinary sugar or potassium monophosphate ( KH2PO4 ), Rochelle salt.

Let's start the alchemy
           in a small container, pour potassium monophosphate and magnesium sulfate (previously crushed into fine dust). Add water so that it all takes half the level of the container. Stir and check that the solution is saturated (A little substance cannot dissolve). Add gypsum or alabaster to the top and mix. After a short time, the mixture begins to thicken, at which point two graphite electrodes must be inserted (I took a regular pencil).
As soon as the electrodes hold well, you need to measure the voltage. It will be approximately 0.2 volts, you need to quickly recharge with short pulses up to 1.7 volts. This is done with a 12 volt charger.
               After curing, it is advisable to cover the electrolyte with silicone hot melt adhesive to prevent contact with air.

Now you have an eternal thermal nuclear cell    :) :) :D :D ;D

It is advisable to get rid of the use of gypsum and alabaster, so there will be more energy and less specific odors  :) .

The voltage stabilizes around 0.5 - 1 volts. The current is very small because the area of the electrodes is very small.

I will try to make other effects and cells and show them in a while .