Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Proof Of Concept For Permanent Magnets As Energy Storage Using An Open V-Gate

Started by Rolfipolfi, December 15, 2022, 08:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolfipolfi

Hi there,

I don't know if I'm the first one with this idea. But I haven't found anyone pointing out the following...

Pretty much all magnetic motor concepts look at the permanent magnets as some sort of energy storage. Demagnetization over time as assumption, by which the magnets will be "empty" at one point and have to be "recharged", circumvents the strict assumption of over-unity being impossible. Meaning, the magnet device will provide a usable work load, but not forever. It will only work as long as the magnets are strong enough.

The conventional view still dismisses this as hogwash, but the assumption can be proven and it's even quite simple.

All you need is a conventional open v-gate, where the moving part (or sled) is overshooting beyond the last pair of magnets. Now you have to tilt the board, so the most narrow pair of magnets is located at a lower point than the last pair with the widest gap.

If the sled is still reaching the last pair of magnets or even overshoots beyond them, then the potential energy of the system has increased. The amount of increase in energy depends on elevation difference between the first and last pair of magnets and the weight of the sled.

That is all - or as they say in physics: Q.E.D.

If you have a v-gate, please give it a try and tell me in the replies if it still works. The elevation difference can be very small, just for the proof of concept the amount of change in the energy potential is irrelevant, as long as it is measurably positive and of course reliably reproducible.

Now, you may think that there's not much won with the mere proof of concept, because we still struggle to close the magnetic cycle. But the good news is that this is not necessary at all, an open v-gate with strong magnets is all you need.

The reason for why this is enough is the fact that you can collect the sled (or what can be transported in it) when it has reached the top. Imagine a sled which...

1) takes in water at the bottom
2) then is propelled to the top by the v-gate
3) on which the sled is emptied with the water being stored at the top
4) and when empty, the sled falls or rolls down again to the (almost) bottom to be filled with water again
5) finally filled with water it can be moved to the very bottom which is where the two most narrow magnets are.

The potential energy of the water can then be released when needed like in a conventional hydro battery. Note: This is just an example which is not necessarily particularly efficient. But I am sure there's plenty of ideas based on the described principle that will proof to be viable.

I don't know if this is possible, but theoretically, the v-gate could also be circular where the sled is accelerated upwards in a curve until it overshoots on the highest point, on which it falls down again on the other side. The sled falls to the lowest point where the most narrow pair of magnets is waiting to propel it upwards again.

What do you think? Is this old news or could this be a viable path forward to not only finally have a solid experimental prove for magnet devices to work in principle, but also to develop products for energy storage or direct work.

Thanks for reading!