Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY DEVICE from Ebay???

Started by Marcel, January 25, 2007, 01:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob.rennips

The lamp will have resistance which means there will be a voltage drop and therefore the voltage across the primary will be less and therefore less volatge out of the secondary. As it is described this ebay device will not present any form of free energy.

FatBird

ncbookz

OK  GUYS THIS IS ILLEGAL THIS  "FREE ENERGY DEVICE" IS UNDER COPY WRITE

I AM SORRY TO SAY BUT YOU GUYS ARE BREAKING THE LAW, I AM ALL FOR FREE ENERGY AND SHARING IDEAS  BUT YOU HAVE USURPED THE  AUTHORITY OF THE AUTHOR

NAMELY ME

I WILL BE TAKING THIS TO MY LAWYER TOMORROW MY SUGGESTION IS TO CEASE AND  STOP ALL  ADVERTISING HERE BECAUSE OVER UNITY WILL BE SHUT DOWN FOR THIS AND THE  FEW WHO HAVE OFFERED TO SEND THE EMAILS WILL BE CAUGHT AS WELL.

I AM 100% SERIOUS  THIS IS  BREAKING ALL COPY WRITE LAWS HERE AND I AM NOT  JOKING THIS IS SERIOUS, I HAVE BEEN VERY KIND BUT  THE PEOPLE IN THIS SITE HAVE  BROKEN NOT ONLY LAWS BUT WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR. WE ARE A GREAT NATION BECAUSE OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT WHEN YOU TAKE SOMEONES WRITINGS AND RE USE IT OR SEND IT I AM SORRY TO SAY YOU ARE GUILTY BEFORE A COURT OF LAW

OVER UNITY MY SUGGESTION TO YOU IS TO REMOVE THESE COMMENTS TODAY YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE USE OF COPY WRITE MATERIAL AND THIS IS ILLEGAL I AM SORRY FRIENDS BUT I HAVE TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO.

TODAY IS 7/5/07  i ask you to stop and remove all items referring to my device and to stop emailing my information that is legally mine. you have no rights to it at all. this is my warning to all who visit here and trust me i have other people signing in to watch and to catch all who violate the law. i am sorry i am not trying to stop free energy but i am trying to stop the abuse of our legal system and rights as individuals and businesses

hartiberlin

@ncbookz

calm down.
the PDF file was never posted and we even advertised for free for you
your ebay sellers link and a few people bought it.

Now as it seems to not work the people who bought it must be more upset than you,
as it seem to be a fake offer...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TheOne