Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r2fpl

Are the Kremlin people ready to give Putin to the world? This is their chance to change. The world would certainly then return to doing business with Russia. If this does not happen, it means that the power in the Kremlin is too great and we can only expect worse things.
Putin is now in a very weak position. Probably the weakest.

Paul-R

Quote from: r2fpl on March 18, 2023, 11:37:21 AM
Are the Kremlin people ready to give Putin to the world?
Reminiscent of Mussolini's end. I am also reminded of Claus von Stauffenberg.

r2fpl

Quote from: Paul-R on March 18, 2023, 11:45:18 AM
Reminiscent of Mussolini's end. I am also reminded of Claus von Stauffenberg.

It remains to be seen whether Putin will survive.
They can invoke Putin's removal from office, but will they?
It will also be a test for the Russians.

stivep

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 18, 2023, 10:46:07 AM
Would you be pissed if another country // spying Government// dictatorship //.
Talking about your motivation:
The days go by , and  it looks like your excellent English skills are not staying the same throughout .. are you being help?
:)
"it is worth it"
How long will  such benefiting activity last..?

- it is just  a very much  innocent question.. of an average American:

Milošević who faced 66 counts of crimes against humanity died in prison while waiting for sentencing .
Putin , (like al-Gaddafi, and Saddam Husein,) is hunted  by international law, in 123 countries, since yesterday
for kidnapping  of 16 thousands of Ukrainian children .
and  you dare to  put on the table him being unhappy with Ukrainian Maidan now?

https://overunity.com/17735/wesleys-kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion-forum/msg575310/#msg575310

Wesley

Ufopolitics

It is so freaking funny ...to watch all comments here...mostly the ones denying there is a BIG CLIMATE CHANGE taking place in front of our own eyes!!
Also the ones commenting on Putin's favor...and against Ukraine...
Against DEMOCRACY...and in favor of DICTATORSHIPS!!
It is just like all the IDIOT people saying after the huge snow storm on the Northwest side of US..."Oh, and where is the heat wave generated by the climate change??!!"...And so whinning about it is false, fake, "a religion"...LOL

Just look at BOTH Earth Poles size...compared to the last 10-15 years...is it INCREASING?...NOOOPE, it is freaking decreasing everytime more and more...at a RATE, never seen before...So, you do NOT need to be a Scientist to know what's going on here....basically, you do NOT even need to be "brilliant" to know.

These "snow storms out of season"...is nothing more than the reminiscence of our Poles last breaking Icebergs...melting down to the South...

And related to "Politics" (my last name)...
First thing, is to bring out the freaking odd character that used to be the US "wannabe" Dictator...the Orange Clown Ex POTUS...tRump...

First thing this Orange Clown added -on his media, (cause he was dumped, banned from all others)- right after Putin started the war on Ukraine (on Feb last year)...was to open his filthy loose mouth and let free his disgusting tongue...to say "He (Putin) was a very savvy man, very intelligent, and that he should have done that much earlier..."
It don't matter if after realizing his huge mistake (Or his tongue not being properly "engaged" with his brain(whatever is left)...this huge A-Hole, try to "repair" whatever He said...

I only wish that Trump get arrested on Tuesday (I really have no idea WHY he has not been arrested WAY BEFORE!!)...and Wednesday and so throughout all the year...cause He has soo many cases left open, in soo many different fields of illegal shit he has done, that there would not be enough time to serve on his lousy life left.

And so, maybe a bunch of White Supremacists and low life's will go to the streets on Tuesday if the Clown gets arrested (He is already asking for protests like He also did on January Six (6))...armed with AR-15's and AKM's...which by the way, should have been banned long time back...but due to all the lobbying money from the NRA...plus all the support that mostly corrupt Republicans sold out to NRA...can not be finished.
Those rifles are meant to be used On the WAR FIELD, and not on peaceful cities!!!

If you really want to use one of those rifles...then enroll the Ukranian Forces...or nope, a  mistake, they are all against supporting Ukraine, sorry...I meant enroll with Putin Mercenaries...and go to war against Ukraine.

If they have the "balls" to do so...which I honestly doubt it.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci