Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMIGHTKNOW

Quote from: fxeconomist on March 26, 2023, 06:28:39 AM
Can say, he quite deserved the fall. And America deserves to fall, for what it did to world, but what it did to us Romanians also.

Are you that sick in the head to think the 99% that had nothing to do with all this BS from the 1% controlling elitist screwing up America and the world.
You sadly forget the 150 of the richest people in the world (Bilderberg Group) has many Governments under their control and the fact they make billions of of both sides of the war. They are the controlling elite behind the pope in a three block area in London England that are hell bent on the destruction of man kind yet you peddle your BS and blame all of American's for this Genocide acts on humanity which is completely unfounded and borderline gutless acceptance of your own shortcomings.

I live in America and would love to leave it as "WE THE PEOPLE" are starving with basic necessities getting more and more scarce. The power elites have this world so screwed up with every single element we need for survival poisoned by their greed and lust for power. How dare you blame the innocent as we had absolutely nothing to do with your misfortune.

So while you sit there running your mouth blaming all of America for your problems and the problems in this world I am struggling to find the money to heat my house or what groceries I can't buy this month because of the power elitist robbing us blind or purposely burning factories that produce food. Please tell the neighbor kid next door that I am a bad person for feeding her because her mother freaked out from all the pressure and is now on drugs. Yes!, I the American you blame for your problems is struggling under the twisted power elitist also.

I would suggest you put the blame on the people that created this mess we are in and not the 99% innocent you are pointing your finger at. You sound just like most black people in America and now wanting a free handout just because their great, great grandfather was a slave which was sold into slavery by their own kings to the Dutch.

ramset

Dividing us is the ultimate goal,
Fighting amongst us their best result...

_They_ work very hard for a long time at this divide and conquer....
  Here we have a common goal !

Let's stick to that ..
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

IMIGHTKNOW

"Dividing us is the ultimate goal,
Fighting amongst us their best result...

_They_ work very hard for a long time at this divide and conquer....
  Here we have a common goal !"

Absolutely spot on, divided we fall united we stand. If we all stand together "THEY" will fall.

fxeconomist

FREE ENERGY WILL NOT CHANGE THE WORLD,

IT WILL BARELY GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE.

If we succeed in building our solutions.

The time is extremely short. I was thinking 2 years, but I feel the word "months" flickering.

To understand this, we have to understand who and why. Who hid free energy, who impeached inventors and why.

And here we have the globalists. They were already a "ruthless conspiracy" by the time they killed JFK in '63.

Once they had Maxwell's equations they were ready to create the "there is no free enery" paradigm in order to ridicule inventors, block solutions from appearing commercially and creating an university environment which would scorn the very idea and thus put students on any other research track.

Why they did it ? It was not just for the money of those damn energy companies.

There was a communist world out there for more than half of the XXth century. That communist world didn't have energy corporations. Yet free energy was also scorned there.

I remember when I was a kid my dad told me that there is free energy and inventions have been hidden, and we had a communist country back then.

Money didn't matter. What mattered was control. Now you understand that at a very baseline level, the communist bloc was on the same track as the West. It couldn't have happened that some communist country would
suddenly develop public free energy production plants.

Once free energy developed, a good reason for wars simply vanishes. Oh, and let's not forget water. Desalination would be easy peasy. So all of these would have been possible, but they didn't happen anywhere. And it didn't happen in the communist world also because it would have endangered the whole status quo of the Masonic Great Work - The New World Order.

THERE WILL BE NO FREE ENERGY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BIT OF FREEDOM.

Free energy will come. It will cost nothing... but your soul. When you'll have the one-way-to-pay on your right hand or your forehead, they'll give you as much energy as you want. But not until then.

ramset

FX
You think too much ( gonna pull a brain muscle...)
Here it's a simple goal shared by "most" ( maybe not you ?)
Open source FE research!
Please don't just make noise towards dividing us ...
Roll up your sleeves for something besides the keyboard...( wars)

Respectfully
Chet k

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma