Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

stivep
QuoteIt just happened that communism used exactly the same mechanism in the past and it collapsed.
My point was to look from the  very much never explored position of mammals at human animal who is criticizing
other human animals using exactly the same logic.

#1. if the mammal : user, abuser or killer, cannibal of other mammals, is complaining about other human animals behavior then why  didn't he look at himself in the first place.?

This is a weak argument right out of the populist or communist playbook often referred to as gaslighting.

QuoteLying and distortion are the cornerstones of gaslighting behavior. Even when you know they are not telling the truth, they can be very convincing.
Blame-shifting is another common gaslighting tactic. Every discussion you have is somehow twisted to where you are to blame for something that occurred.

The lying/distortion is attempting to cast big oil corporations doing great harm as the victims and the persons calling them out as being at fault. This aspect of gaslighting is called blame shifting ie. "why didn't he look at himself in the first place". Well, because it wasn't me lying about global warming so I could continue to pollute killing countless people for profit it was the oil companies.

Quote-rapist has no rights to judge others - the rapists
-prostitute has no rights to judge prostitution unless it is a place like US Nevada  where she is legitimized valuable  and by that respected   member of society.

Nice touch, now your trying to push the pathetic narrative that those criticizing oil corporations could be seen in the same light as rapists. The old "were all guilty" play typical of most paid shills and populists.

So to recap, you seem to think the oil companies lying about global warming which could kill billions for profit are victims. Meanwhile those calling out the lying oil companies harm are the abusers on par with rapists. I can only conclude your either bat shit crazy or on some oil companies payroll.

AC

stivep

Quote from: onepower on January 21, 2023, 03:42:33 PM
This is a weak argument-//-referred to as gaslighting.
You didn't provide assignment  criteria other than your intuitiveness 
My point  was stated, -not to discuss its  strength !! or its populism but to respond to it .

Quote from: onepower on January 21, 2023, 03:42:33 PM
// attempting the cast big oil corporations doing great harm as the victims // is called   "blame shifting"//
-although  verywellmind.com page looks nice. "your" quoted phrase  comes from a source that uses wording
- not always accepted by professional medical field familiar to me,
Here is the list of  elements associated with gaslighting (- applied when  mutual understanding is important.)
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/gaslighting#gaslighting-examplesCountering:
Withholding:
Trivializing:
Denial:
Diverting:
Stereotyping:

We have problem  with communication and information exchange.:
Some human mammal  while  eating some pork  is yelling at oil and gas mammals  thinking that  he is their victim or future victim.
Some other human mammal needs heart replacement from  pig only to eat some pork some time after that.
From mammal stand point:
-human mammal  is user, abuser or killer, cannibal of other mammals, that are innocent victims of Human creature.
These are  mathematically countable, physically present  real facts  having nothing to do with  thinking or presuming
How sad is that  that some individuals  eating some pork  see it as  manipulation ....gaslighting.
So go and kill some more of them  right? what the fricken  pleasure  you got from that ..hunter  ?
Or open up another slaughterhouse!!!!
Did you ask yourself, - who from the mammals  has more rights to complain Mr human mammal animal?

:)
opinion expressed is my  own
Wesley
Wesley's wife

Dog-One

If this guy is right about things, I wouldn't worry too much about eating anything, it will all be gone and likely soon.

stivep

Quote from: Dog-One on January 21, 2023, 07:19:35 PM
If this guy is right about things, I wouldn't worry too much about eating anything, it will all be gone and likely soon.
"Some" money maker, has  better life,  than no money maker.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_drought_manipulation_conspiracy_theory
"No worries" ..
Wesley

onepower

stivep
QuoteWe have problem  with communication and information exchange.:
Some human mammal  while  eating some pork  is yelling at oil and gas mammals  thinking that  he is their victim or future victim.
Some other human mammal needs heart replacement from  pig only to eat some pork some time after that.

My objection isn't so much oil and gas as it's simply a long term version of solar energy. We need this resource for now as we transition to cleaner forms of energy. What I object to is the compulsive lying, manipulation and harm done to others relating to the oil and gas industry. 

A better question is why do you and many others get triggered and feel so compelled to defend the oil industry?. Sure I need to fuel up my truck and heat my house but I'm not about to kiss there ass like you are or give them massive tax breaks.

QuoteDid you ask yourself, - who from the mammals  has more rights to complain Mr human mammal animal?

Why are you talking like a 6 year old?, are you on drugs or something?.