Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

We should do the best we can for this world and the next generation (s?)
For as long as we can !

That's why we are here!( mission statement)
Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Many past generations have felt they were the last ...
And today a very big machine runs a revenue stream attached to fear mongering and doom and gloom !

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

onepower

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2023/jan/12/exxon-climate-change-global-warming-research
Revealed: Exxon made 'breathtakingly' accurate climate predictions in 1970s and 80s

QuoteA new study, however, has made clear that Exxon's scientists were uncannily accurate in their projections from the 1970s onwards, predicting an upward curve of global temperatures and carbon dioxide emissions that is close to matching what actually occurred as the world heated up at a pace not seen in millions of years.

It begs the question, what kind of a sadistic monster would continue doing something they know could kill billions of people in the future?. All these oil companies knew damn well global warming was real and they lied to everyone. These clowns may not pay but there grandchildren will.

AC

h20power

Hello Everyone,

Basically what's going on with the thinking of these people in high places is they understand that what the scriptures say will come to pass but they have taken great effort to make sure you will more than likely never hear of this information as they removed these books from the scriptures.
Now I have done the math on just the cities and counting the cities now on the planet only in 2023 when this happens there are going to be 40 million survivors and if I was to guesstimate on the total worlds population there will be around 50 million people left on the planet after this event. So, from a current population of around 8 billion people to just 50 million is what these people already know to be true which is why they do what they do knowing what they are doing is harming all life on the planet.
Now I know many of you reading this don't believe in the scriptures and as such will never move to actually watch this video but since there are some of you that will I will go ahead and post it so that those that want to know the truth can do so: [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_UgEBla2OI[/size] Now once you watch this video you too will know just what's being planned by the creator of this world for humanity.

Those in high places think they can beat the system and have built well designed bunkers, seed store houses, and much more in the aim to not die when this happens. But they put out books that lie to you so that you simply do not know what's the reason why they are making all of these preparations building all of these well designed bug out places. The main problem is no man knows when this is going to happen but only knows that one day it will happen.

kolbacict

Quote from: h20power on January 15, 2023, 10:46:27 AM

Those in high places think they can beat the system and have built well designed bunkers, seed store houses, and much more in the aim to not die when this happens.
But they are already dead. The fact that they walk, eat and talk does not mean that they are life. :P

Paul-R

Quote from: h20power on January 15, 2023, 10:46:27 AM

Now I know many of you reading this don't believe in the scriptures and as such will never move to actually watch this video but since there are some of you that will I will go ahead and post it so that those that want to know the truth can do so: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_UgEBla2OI
If that is "the truth", then please providew proof.
The bible is a book with writing in it. That's all. If you wish to berlieve it, that is fine but please don't make out that it is truth without providing the necessary proof.