Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheapest / easiest overunity build?

Started by TriKri, March 18, 2021, 12:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antijon

Thanks Lanca, I always appreciate your insight, even though it's sometimes over my head

Pattex

Quote from: TriKri on March 18, 2021, 12:40:53 AM
Hi!

Has anyone here built an overunity system that actually works?

No. Period. (excluding solar, wind and hydro)

There has been a prize money sense 2007 for anyone who builds such a device. No one has yet claimed it. https://overunity.com/2157/overunity-prize-money-15825-us-total-until-now/

There are many types of devices, claimed to produce OU and many have said to do "successfull build" but this only means they got some output (50%..99% COP). Measurements are usually very difficult to do, and many members in this forum just have some cheap multimeters to go with their medication. Some do have oscilloscopes, but the OU measurements are still with in error margin.

That does not mean such device is impossible. Even if the current laws of physics say so. Which they do not directly. A traditional transformers for example, can not produce any OU and are very well studied.

When someone claims to have, say 150% COP motor or transformer, but they can not make it run even self powered, yet take out useful power, you know it's a measurement error.

Good place to start getting to know the subject, is from someone who at least has the skills and know-how to make proper measurements and documentation of what they have done, like JLNaudin http://jnaudin.free.fr/

For many OU devices (patented), there aren't even a proper build instructions, but infinite amount of configurations put together "with a gut feeling".
In sense, the "gut feeling" is the only way to go, cause there is no physics formula which says you can get more energy out than put in, that would somehow relate to Maxwell's equations etc.

So, like the air-con pumps heat energy from outside to inside, the OU device everyone here is looking for, would pump electrons (electricity) from the vacuum space (dark energy, aether, call it what you want) to their transformer wires..

One advice to anyone who invents such device, you can not make money with it. If it works, you will probably get into some accident really soon. The right way is to document very carefully everything, and publish it fast to let anyone use it freely.

Look at for example Joseph Newman, he wasted his whole life trying to make money, and become crazy ass fool https://youtu.be/CrJIzrmX1mI?t=4214
John Bedini is either a con artist or just chasing a dream (like all of us), but he does not have any proof of a working device. No one is at the moment powering their home with Bedini generator, no matter how bad the energy crisis is in Europe. You would think that in this crisis such device would surface, but no, it has not.

We must still keep looking. I am looking for some proper blueprints too, to try something. But I have not yet seen anything worth building.

Please PM me if you have something! at ou-catalog@tutanota.de