Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cases for Tesla being insane?

Started by buzneg, January 25, 2007, 06:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buzneg

This thread is to find out if there was any GOOD cases that show that he was really insane.

-his wacky idea's -debunked not so whacky, just not understood

-his using of a different napkin for each time he whipes his hands -uhh I do this too, when napkins are free why not grab a bunch and use a new one each time, otherwise your hands don't get totally clean. Not using more napkins because your afraid of wasting half a penny is more insane.

-and his seeing things are arn't real when he was a kid because of his imagination -he learned to control that when he got older, so not insane.

anymore?

Loki67671

Anyone studying electrical engineering to the level of Tesla must be able to "see" beyond that which is in front of you. In fact the unseen became manifest in the geometry of his devices. Imagine presenting such concepts to people at the dawn of public familiarity with electrical energy purposely delivered down wires. Of course he was labled insane, among other labels, probably even by the medical profession of the time. I have read his lectures and writings and I can't detect any hint of insanity. A man so far ahead of his peers is doomed to be called a freak. One must accept it I suppose.

Loki
"When the water stinks, I break the dam, with Love I break it" .............Loki

"One must be completely immersed in the cold darkness to truly adore or loathe the light" .............Loki

Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth." - Jules Verne

Thaelin

This just plain saddens me. I am very sorry to have to put it like this but it boils down to needing something or some one to dump on. Naturally he is not here to defend him self against the hits. The man was genius plain and simple. When you can match or best him then you have reason to talk. He gave so much to this world and see what he got in return. My appologies but it just pisses me to hear it

sugra

Dingus Mungus

1) Used to "relax" near a million volt coil...
2) He accepted funding from these two scumbags...
Morgan

Westinghouse

These two dirty bastards are the reason things are the way they are today.
Those two examples are definitely crazy things I wouldn't have done...

buzneg

Quote from: sugra on January 30, 2007, 07:27:11 PM
   This just plain saddens me. I am very sorry to have to put it like this but it boils down to needing something or some one to dump on. Naturally he is not here to defend him self against the hits. The man was genius plain and simple. When you can match or best him then you have reason to talk. He gave so much to this world and see what he got in return. My appologies but it just pisses me to hear it

sugra

This thread is in support of tesla. I listed reasons why tesla was thought to be insane and explained why they're bullshit.