Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Efficiency Lamp Driver

Started by joellagace, January 24, 2023, 05:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joellagace

I think this guy is just on a power trip and trying to somehow scare and threaten this site as well! I get it guy! You can't please everyone. You don't like it you don't agree with it and most don't understand it. I'm sorry about that. So I moved to another community and why must you follow me here in another place all together and keep bringing this up like your doing us somehow a good Samaritan move to warn everyone about my posts and that this host and every other hosts should take action because somehow you have an issue with it and still do as obviously you don't understand and insist on some talking points you keep bringing up as the reason of your logic,  that don't make any sense to me! Anyways I don't want to argue with you. That is why I came here to share my circuits in another community where they may be better appreciated and understood.

Still odd your pushing the whole "Safety" thing and doing so at it, as going into other forms and sites to warn people? With these screenshots and such! Don't you have any other things better to do?  :(

If for some strange reason the admin team of this site deletes my posts what good does that do to you personally at the end? just wondering.

citfta

Joel,

I had just about decided to not reply to anymore of your posts.  But you keep claiming that no one understands your circuit.  That is absolutely NOT true.  Most of us on these forums have worked in electronics for many many years.  I made a very good living repairing highly complex industrial machine tools.  I have worked in electronics for over 60 years.  I highly try to encourage others to also explore and learn about electronics.  But I also try to caution people when they are doing something that may get them into trouble.  Legal action was in fact taken against OUR in the past for something posted by one of the members.  Chet is not making that up.

I don't want to bash you in any way because I admire your enthusiasm.  But your ignorance about electronics is clearly evident in some of the posts you have made.  Ignorance does NOT mean stupidity.  Ignorance just means you have more to learn.  I want to encourage you to look for some good online electronic classes and start studying.  Youtube videos are made many times by people that don't know what they are talking about so avoid trying to get an education that way.

As an example of you not understanding deeper electronics I saw in your last video that you said that circuit used back EMF and avoided reactance.  Not true at all.  The reactance of the coil is what gave you the inductive kickback that you are harvesting.  And that basic circuit of powering a coil and then collecting the inductive kickback has been around for probably over 75 years or more.  The little tiny boost modules you can buy on Ebay work in the exact same way.  They use a smaller coil and just fire it more often to reach the higher voltages.  And they have a feed-back circuit to adjust the pulses so as to keep the output voltage steady under changing load conditions.

As I said I do admire your enthusiasm and I would be glad to help you if you would like to really dig deeper into electronics. 

Respectfully,
Carroll

joellagace

Quote from: citfta on January 26, 2023, 11:33:08 AM
Joel,

I had just about decided to not reply to anymore of your posts.  But you keep claiming that no one understands your circuit.  That is absolutely NOT true.  Most of us on these forums have worked in electronics for many many years.  I made a very good living repairing highly complex industrial machine tools.  I have worked in electronics for over 60 years.  I highly try to encourage others to also explore and learn about electronics.  But I also try to caution people when they are doing something that may get them into trouble.  Legal action was in fact taken against OUR in the past for something posted by one of the members.  Chet is not making that up.

I don't want to bash you in any way because I admire your enthusiasm.  But your ignorance about electronics is clearly evident in some of the posts you have made.  Ignorance does NOT mean stupidity.  Ignorance just means you have more to learn.  I want to encourage you to look for some good online electronic classes and start studying.  Youtube videos are made many times by people that don't know what they are talking about so avoid trying to get an education that way.

As an example of you not understanding deeper electronics I saw in your last video that you said that circuit used back EMF and avoided reactance.  Not true at all.  The reactance of the coil is what gave you the inductive kickback that you are harvesting.  And that basic circuit of powering a coil and then collecting the inductive kickback has been around for probably over 75 years or more.  The little tiny boost modules you can buy on Ebay work in the exact same way.  They use a smaller coil and just fire it more often to reach the higher voltages.  And they have a feed-back circuit to adjust the pulses so as to keep the output voltage steady under changing load conditions.

As I said I do admire your enthusiasm and I would be glad to help you if you would like to really dig deeper into electronics. 

Respectfully,
Carroll

Now your just mixing my words lol first of all everyone knows by avoiding reactance I mean a circuit that uses mains and such circuit as ppl where complaining about that issue specific "how dare I connect a reactance circuit to the grid".., We can't avoid reactance in a coil I'm not stupid,  why do you think I make a point of specify that it's 1.9 ohms! yeah so stop complaining and making things up please.

citfta

1.9 ohms is NOT the reactance.  1.9 ohms is the resistance.  The reactance is determined by the inductance of the coil and the applied frequency.  It's pretty obvious you aren't interested in learning real electronics so good luck with your Youtube education.

Bye

joellagace

LOL you keep saying I'm wrong, inductance has resistance lol you can't have an inductor with no resistance, A wire has resistance and is considered an inductance.

Look, This is getting a little annoying, Being followed around by these 2 users here that keep nagging on my circuit and apparent lack of understanding in electronics,

I mean if these various FE and Over-Unity community forums groups etc. Where real life communities one would say this would be considered stalking behavior, I think they call it "Trolling" in the digital world. It's just getting a little wired that those two are so hung up that they have to follow me on every online community I got to post these devices and nag or as they say "point out". Enough please.

If IM apparently so ignorant with my circuits and understanding of basic electronics why don't you stop wasting your big brain efforts on bashing and put downs and instead come up with something much better as to what I got going here. 40ma in and 15 watts out this works. The last circuit I did on the fly in one hour to prove a point without following any schematic as I know what I'm doing! And it shows the devices operate! , But everything has room for improvements so again if you two are so much smarter and have been in the electronic industry as expert for years lets see what you can come up with in one hour that works better. Heck if you do come up with something, Congrats its everyone's benefits if you tell us how it operates. Man kind needs this kind of thing right now. Even better if you two are that much smarter how about working on suggestions on how to make what I have here work even better!