Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to help the forum

Started by hartiberlin, February 02, 2023, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

As I am pretty ill in this moment and have a pretty hefty dizziness and can't read much on my PC,
I rather think about selling the domain to somebody who will run it further on and the contens stays intact for several more years
Or set it to Read Only  mode and put again ads on it to pay fro the hosting, so it acts as an archive of old messages...

What do you think...
Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Okay, now the URLs also work again.I had to reinstall the latest PortaMX 1.54.2 plugin again to get the SEF Format URLs again to work..

If anything is not yet working, please let me know.
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

Chet told me, I should accept some sponsoring and help in the form of donations,since I have worked on the forum since 1997.
Okay, here it is:
https://patreon.com/overunitydotcom
In this moment I can only offer a piano playing as a reward.. sorry, when I will get better again,I will again work more for the forum.
Many thanks.Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/overunitydotcom

Here is a link to a PayPal Donation.
Many thanks for donating. !
:) :) :)

worldcup

Hello hartiberlin,

I pray my god to make you healthy at earliest.

why your health is deteriorating ? (no worries if you dont want to tell publicly)

selling domain is heartbreaking decision, because i was owner of 3 forums in late days
related to malware analysis and reverse engineering, and moderator / staff on other friends forum,
My expertise got me listed in microsoft hall of fame page for discovering 0day vulnerabilities,
If you need any help with website backend and frontend, i can anytime, i'm fullstack with
all CMS technologies,etc..

but i can understand your side aswell.

For paypal, due to high charges for my country we never opt in.

kindly PM me or post publicly UPI/GPay id, so i can donate some amount to help
our community survive.

OverUnity, should never go offline. It's goldmine for free energy research and various other topics.
If i was rich enough, i would had purchased ownership of domain and hosting - from bottom of my heart.

Regards