Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to help the forum

Started by hartiberlin, February 02, 2023, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

@hartiberlin

I hope you feel better soon. I believe in what you have done and are still trying to do with the creation of this site. I was very worried when I saw it was down recently. I was wondering what provisions have been made to ensure the continuation of this site should something happen that would make it difficult to maintain. I hope the paypal donation helps in these unique and trying times.

Paul-R

Are you happy to tell us what your medical problem is? Is it covid or long covid? Is it the winter 'flu? or something else?

Somebody may have an innovative solution.

Certainly, you would be well advised not to make any decisions until you are well again.

ramset

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 02, 2023, 05:36:53 PM
As I am pretty ill in this moment and have a pretty hefty dizziness and can't read much on my PC,
I rather think about selling the domain to somebody who will run it further on and the contens stays intact for several more years
Or set it to Read Only  mode and put again ads on it to pay fro the hosting, so it acts as an archive of old messages...

What do you think...
Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)
Stefan
Thanks for opening a discussion on options for keeping forum open ,
Yes many years you have dedicated to open source FE research, a very selfless
Endeavor with as yet no FE technology open sourced to the world, your mission statement
Has inspired many .. the need is greater now more than ever !

Hopefully your patreon and PayPal account will support forum and your efforts as options
Can be sorted/arranged ( who can help day to day tasks and ?).

Your track record speaks for itself ,almost 30 years ( with prior efforts)
Truly something very special!

IMO this is not a place to discuss private health issues, suffice to say you need help
Both financially and administrative etc!
As a man who has carried water for almost 30 years..and built an open source venue to make our world a better Place !
Tremendous gratitude!!
We need to make this work !
Respectfully
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tonygiang

Hi  hartiberlin !

When I heard that you were sick, I was very worried! I plan to submit this forum only after the products are on the market , but the current situation will have to be soon ! Hope you get well soon !

h20power

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 02, 2023, 05:36:53 PM
As I am pretty ill in this moment and have a pretty hefty dizziness and can't read much on my PC,
I rather think about selling the domain to somebody who will run it further on and the contens stays intact for several more years
Or set it to Read Only  mode and put again ads on it to pay fro the hosting, so it acts as an archive of old messages...

What do you think...
Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)

I wish you well Stefan as life sucks when you lose your health which is something I know all to well having had an adverse reaction to the Anthrax vaccination. It might be worth a try for you to look into Dr. Sebi's natural cures as they are responsible for me being able to walk without a cane again. [size=78%]https://drsebiscellfood.com/[/size]

To me it's always good to go the natural way as what it offers is a cure and not a life long treatment that is offered by the pharmaceutical companies.

I wish I could take over this site but I am pouring everything I have in an attempted to get this water for fuel technology into some form of limited production so that the masses can have access to it. But I hope someone out there is willing to keep this site up and running for it's the only one of these type of sites that I am allowed to post in due to the others banning me for petty personal reasons or just due to the color of my skin, or other petty reasons that simply had nothing to do with me. My following the scientific method has earned me many enemies in the forums as I simply wouldn't let it go. Thanks for not banning me as I am sure some members of this forum asked you too.

But please give some of Dr. Sebi's products a try as they gave me my life back as he also gives a dietary suggestion list that I follow and if it helped me perhaps it can help you to overcome this.

Best wishes,
Edward Mitchell