Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100 watts output with 60ma input

Started by joellagace, February 03, 2023, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

NickZ;
I think he answered that question already in the sense that take what information he has given us and replicate it.
"As far as making more videos I don't think your suggesting that I record this for 2 or more days and publish as a video just to prove it works? I already know it works. I'm sure the folks can take the information or leave it. Modify it replicate it, make it better in anyway anyone wishes from this point on."
Until we can replicate Joel's setup we cannot determine whether it works or not without proper replication information.
Can you wait until he responds with a schematic so we can verify his claims rather than asking for proof.  It seems that Joel is onto something I haven't seen before so please wait for a replication circuit.
That would be the proper scientific approach, don't you agree?
I have taken a look at Joel's video but can't determine the circuit arrangement, so if he does post his schematic it would be a start in proving whether this works or not, so that's my thoughts for what they're are worth.

Respectfully,Goat

joellagace

I'm working on it, There has been lots of changes to it, This was just an on the spot thing. I know not very scientific lol but I did it based on some ideas I had in mind. So I had some sort of template. It was just to prove a quick point because some did not like my previous capacitive power supply circuits. So I literally offered an alternative and built a demo in about an hour. I have since worked on it and made it better since.

I try and explain as much as I can, I don't build very much I don't have the stable hands for it! But I do research and experiment lots. If I can find what I need in functions from already built modules I just buy the premade modules and slam together what I want.

Like my drive circuit is just an ebay 7$ square wave and cycle duty generator. It has a little LCD to help program the unit. It runs on 4-12 volt. I use it to trigger NPN transistor as a switch, Pulsing the negative side. on and off into the big coil that I made out of around 250-300 feet of telephone cable measuring at 1.9 ohms. Some have asked how I keep the current draw to no more then 60ma, That is because I use such low cycle duty of 10% or less on the control pulse.

As far as frequency and resonance goes of this coil, I just upped the hertz until I started to hear the clicks (cap dumps slow down) I then went the other way down until I hear the slowing again and just went to the middle of that range at around 180 hertz, And this is how I "tuned"

As far as the cap dump circuit goes, I had problems with it, No one seemed to be able to help me with Cap dump circuits, I even sent that Rick guy from R-charge some questions and never got an answer. I must have blown about 25 SCR diodes before getting the hang of the cap dump method. I have never been able to get the cap dump to behave the proper way following any of John Bednidi's cap dump circuits so I had to experiment with just that stage for a while and came up with my own arrangement that worked,

I simply send the back EMF to a charging cap, an SCR and neon dump arrangement is setup so that at 100 volts the neon triggers the SCR and that dumps the negative side into the battery, when the cap voltage gets equal to the battery and current flow stops the SCR gate closes and the cap takes around 200ms to recharge to 100 volts and the dump happens again.

The neon thing works but after about 24 hours it just stops working, I simply "Reset" and good to go again for another day, From what I read that's a kind of polarizing effect on the neon after several hours of pulsing. So i'm thinking of replacing that with 110 volt Zener instead.

But yeah I'm getting close to satisfied now and will try and post some kind of schematic or a block diagram of the modules connection arrangements at the very least on my next videos like I have done in the past for other methods I experimented with.

NickZ

Goat:   I have not suggested that you do anything at all.
It seems that you can't understand what I posted. 
If,  take it or leave it,  is his attitude, then I will wait and see.
You can do as you like.    If showing the lighting of a bulb for 15 minutes from a big car battery, through an inverter is all he wants to show, then so be it. I do need more proof than just that. And showing it self running for a  longer period is all I asked for. Without excuses...

NickZ

lota

r2fpl

The battery is chemical. The pulses excite its ions into action. You recover more capacity from a battery that has lost capacity. There are chargers that repair old batteries and operate on high pulse voltages.
Do a test and connect a large capacitor and then check the efficiency that will no longer exist.