Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The basic requirements to obtain free electricity.

Started by Cadman, February 10, 2023, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxer_87

Maybe using RC elements, transformer and antenna and grounding? Once I did something like this: I've connected 1mohm resistor with 1nF ceramic in parallel. Then I made 50 of such and connected all in series. From one side I put gnd and from the other a leg of secondary winding of 100W transformer. To other leg I connected to antenna and another series like these consisting of 1kohm and 100nF ceramic. Ended from the other side to big piece of tin. Somehow i was able that the transformer gives on output 220V 200W. I put a lighbulb and I had bright light. Then i made an application with power transistor to this piece of tin to get more power. This is just one example of how popular elements one can use to a chieve simple solid state-ant-gnd system... Maybe someone can replicate this. Sounds cheap...

dxer_87

I am also pondering of something that I was connecting in the past. It is near to replicate the phase, but it is something different. It utilizes Kapanadze/Tesla Resonance. But the fuel can be even AC grid line. I was dividing windings into three: Injection Coil (50Hz Live go through), Fuel Coil (Between Source/Mass and Earth ) and Exhaust Coil simply as an output. Sometimes I was connecting fuel to exhaust via some application that resistor was minimum. Also multivibrators out of two-three transistors were good. This can be expanded now if we can hack the transistor to work with full power (2,5M ohm resistors and these little caps). Hope this may help You on your way if You want to succeed with Kapanadze Magic Coil.

dxer_87

To method two I recommend using third winding with multivibrator consisting of two transistors and application. By changing the R value (pots) you regulate the frequency, as to point the magic coil goes into resonance.