Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Continued, the beginning of the experiment at the link: https://overunity.com/12794/re-inventing-the-wheel-part1-clemente_figuera-the-infinite-energy-machine/msg578333/#msg578333

Basically what I expected. The secondary winding of a conventional transformer does not function as a generator winding.
I conducted the experiment, got what I was looking for, current waveforms Screen1, Screen2. Period for two parts excitation from the source 12.8V in yellow 1, reset back to the source in blue 2.

I checked two frequencies, the indicator at 200Hz, that the current does not fall below 0.4A, says that the core is not demagnetized. At 70 Hz, the degaussing is already at its best, but still not completely. In principle, I have several ideas on how to solve this, while the current should still increase.

On the slides there is no over unity, there, the figure is at best 99.9%.

kolbacict

I suppose that magnetic field will be rotating if make as this way as the picture.
That is, not switching the current in the coils in a circle, but switching the absence of current.
On the example of a six-coil.  But i don't made it yet.

citfta

kolbacict,

If you need help understanding how a 3 phase rotating field can induce current into a fixed stator you might want to spend some time reading this thread:

https://overunity.com/19222/maybe-possible-idea-for-duplicating-effect-of-holcomb-and-others/

In that thread I have videos showing how power can be gotten from a rotating 3 phase field.

Several things have come up preventing me from getting back to that research right now but I do plan to continue it later.

Carroll

kolbacict

Quote from: citfta on August 19, 2022, 04:00:12 PM
If we then turn the alternator with a small DC motor like one of the scooter motors many of us have used in the past we now have a 3 phase source of power that can be adjusted both in frequency and power out.

Yes, I did that.
Quote from: citfta on August 19, 2022, 04:00:12 PM
And then maybe we could take power from the brushes of the second alternator.  Of course we would need to lock the rotor of the second alternator as I believe it would probably try to turn with the 3 phase rotating field from the stator.  any increase in power going to the brushes of the first alternator.  Only testing will show if that is correct.
Carroll
I was  feeding three phase current in stator car alternator.
For some reason there was very little EMF. The Lundell rotor is apparently not designed for reverse power production. Could this was done to improve the efficiency of the car's alternator?
Maybe this Lundell was a smart dude? ;)

rakarskiy

There is good news for today!
The slide shows the amplitude of a pulse system with a parametric winding on the core of the transformer (the winding is different from the transformer). The system receives from source to source and returns (DC 11.8V). The resistor (0.1 Ohm), from which we measure the current in the circuit, is located in the parametric winding circuit. On the slide is the most optimal mode. While I was working with the transformer topology system, there was no way I could cross a line greater than 1. Therefore, all my achievements in understanding how a synchronous generator works are most likely correct.

Слава Україні!