Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman

Quote from: SolarLab on April 04, 2023, 02:29:57 PM
Cadman,

Before beefing-up the 30 Ton press I'm going to follow your lead re: "resin & iron powder mix."

May have considerable merit IMHO - for example, see the attached paper.

SL

Quote from K - "Are you done yet, are you done yet?"  ;) Quote from SL - "Give it a rest!"  8)

Q.: If I thought for a second that this method didn't work, would I spend >$2800us on machines
to make and test laminations and substrates?

That's what I want to avoid, expensive tooling.
I continue to experiment. I tried a cast with two 1-1/2" dia N42 neos under it to see how that would work. The iron was pulled down strongly and I thought Oh boy! Did a few other things while it set, came back and discovered a porcupine casting! :o Funny looking as hell.

rakarskiy

Quote from: bistander on April 03, 2023, 10:21:17 AM
Hi all,
You might consider this approach to getting useable cores for first attempt prototypes which I've used recently. I am just experimenting with behavior of "wires in grooves" as member rakarskiy would say, or coils in slots to satisfy my own interpretation of theory. My investigation is on going but indications so far don't surprise me. Anyway, for your consideration, I'll attach a photo of my fixture. Made from sawing and grinding an old MOT, uWave Oven Transformer. For a piece of scrape, it turned out pretty good in my opinion. It does not heat at all, coils do occasionally. A second portion of the core fits on top for the tests. Good luck.
bi

Hello, nice booth. Personally, I have already gone through this in various forms.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2022/12/1902.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Answer yourself one question: how do you get the necessary magnetic induction in a slot with an induction winding?

bistander

Quote from: rakarskiy on April 04, 2023, 04:38:37 PM

Hello, nice booth. Personally, I have already gone through this in various forms.

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2022/12/1902.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Answer yourself one question: how do you get the necessary magnetic induction in a slot with an induction winding?

Thanks Rakarskiy,
I left another reply to your EF post.

On your first post there today you link to this which I hadn't noted before:
"A similar principle is implemented in the patent  of the inventor Park Jae-sung  " A device for generating electricity using a DC source brush that rotates with a field pole generator, a device for generating a DC source US8629588B2 "
Very similar to Holcomb in the primary, or field, winding scheme that I find disturbing. I've eluded to it several times. It does involve your wires in grooves. I am using the test fixture to double check my comprehension of Ampere's Law and related theory. It's served me well for decades. But doesn't hurt to witness it again. There is more which I intend to test, but as mentioned, so far, nothing weird happened. I still have yet to understand your problem with winding in slots. Been working great for a couple hundred years, when done correctly. I intend to post more information about it. If you see something you would like me to try, I'll consider.

BTW, a while back, you showed a 'miniture' replica of the HES device in the build process. Did it complete and test? Care to share?
Regards,
bi

SolarLab

Quote from: Cadman on April 04, 2023, 02:48:14 PM
That's what I want to avoid, expensive tooling.
I continue to experiment. I tried a cast with two 1-1/2" dia N42 neos under it to see how that would work. The iron was pulled down strongly and I thought Oh boy! Did a few other things while it set, came back and discovered a porcupine casting! :o Funny looking as hell.
Cadman,

Agree - but it appears pretty much any form of usable SMC requires some level of compaction.

So far I have not found many SMC formulations with modest compaction (a few hundred MPa),
but there is light at the tunnel hopefully, as shown in the article attached earlier. Quote:

"Conclusions[/font]
Magnetic composites based on bulk amorphous alloys on an iron basis are used in many branches of electronics and[/font]
electrical engineering. This work shows that it is possible to produce these types of materials using a simple uniaxial[/font]press and a relatively low compression pressure. It is worth adding that the composites were made with only a small[/font]
proportion of non-magnetic binder. Composites were made of alloys differing significantly in the coercive field value.[/font]
However, the properties of the composites themselves are very similar. This is due to the separation of magnetic powder[/font]
particles with a non-magnetic binder. This separation weakens exchange interactions, magnetic properties are[/font]
determined by the arrangement of magnetic particles, their size and degree of separation."
[/font]
[/font]From the text: "[/font]The material was pressed under a pressure of 25 MPa for 30 minutes."
[/font] [25 MPa ~ 1.82 Ton]
[/font]

Anyway, if it doesn't work, the resale value of the Press is quite good - at the local Merry Jane outlets!  [/font] :P   

Plus, it might have some irony - "MJ Press Solves the Energy Crisis!" How Ironic would that be?  :)

SL

rakarskiy

Quote from: bistander on April 04, 2023, 07:36:38 PM
Thanks Rakarskiy,
I left another reply to your EF post.

On your first post there today you link to this which I hadn't noted before:
"A similar principle is implemented in the patent  of the inventor Park Jae-sung  " A device for generating electricity using a DC source brush that rotates with a field pole generator, a device for generating a DC source US8629588B2 "
Very similar to Holcomb in the primary, or field, winding scheme that I find disturbing. I've eluded to it several times. It does involve your wires in grooves. I am using the test fixture to double check my comprehension of Ampere's Law and related theory. It's served me well for decades. But doesn't hurt to witness it again. There is more which I intend to test, but as mentioned, so far, nothing weird happened. I still have yet to understand your problem with winding in slots. Been working great for a couple hundred years, when done correctly. I intend to post more information about it. If you see something you would like me to try, I'll consider.

BTW, a while back, you showed a 'miniture' replica of the HES device in the build process. Did it complete and test? Care to share?
Regards,
bi

Hello! Unfortunately, I have no more information about the Holcomb patent minigenerator. The guy came to me to clarify the details, I voiced my vision and explained it to him. As for the function of the groove in the stator, I describe everything in detail in the book. I did not expect such a turn.