Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kolbacict on May 22, 2023, 11:30:38 AM
Hi everyone.
I think my experiment was more like this.
I think this is брехня. :) IMHO

Hello Kolbacict,
As Pix is saying...

You have it WRONG Friend!!
I already pointed out your issue a while back.
Coils MUST BE FACING COILS...Inductor>>Induced face to face.
Not side ways!!

Take care

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

bistander

Quote from: kolbacict on May 22, 2023, 05:59:26 AM
There is no EMF again in my white wire. Why?
There is a rotating magnetic field, but there is no EMF from it.
Where is the EMF promised by Dr. Holcomb ?! >:(
Only 1 volt on 40 turns.

Or it could be that your 40 turns are divided 10 - 20 - 10 and the two 10 turn groups cancel the 20 turns because they are wound wrong direction. Try it with only the 20 turns.
bi

kolbacict

Quote from: bistander on May 22, 2023, 01:59:11 PM
Or it could be that your 40 turns are divided 10 - 20 - 10 and the two 10 turn groups cancel the 20 turns because they are wound wrong direction. Try it with only the 20 turns.
bi
At first I had only one winding of 15 turns between two poles. EMF was exactly the same, about 1 volt.
Just measured the phasing of opposite coils with help a permanent magnet. Where am I wrong? The magnetic flux moves along the steel ring inside my winding. However there is no EMF in the winding. I can change the phasing by soldering the ends of the winding. It's not a problem.

bistander

Quote from: kolbacict on May 22, 2023, 03:21:45 PM
At first I had only one winding of 15 turns between two poles. EMF was exactly the same, about 1 volt.
Just measured the phasing of opposite coils with help a permanent magnet. Where am I wrong? The magnetic flux moves along the steel ring inside my winding. However there is no EMF in the winding. I can change the phasing by soldering the ends of the winding. It's not a problem.
Looks like it is a 4-pole machine. Original coils should produce N - S - N - S on inside pole faces with DC applied. Then steel tube between N & S face should be flux path and if coils are excited with AC, should induce transformer secondary voltage in added coil between original pole faces.
But as I said before, this is not a moving magnetic field, just varying, or alternating.
When there is the solid rotor, magnetic field vector is radial. But when rotor is replaced by tube, field or flux path follows the short cut connecting poles N to S.
The standard RMF is a radial directed vector which rotates around circumference, but always has direction along radius across air gap.  Once you remove/replace parts, all bets are off.
bi

SolarLab

Quote from: rakarskiy on April 11, 2023, 02:10:51 AM
Hello SolarLab

I think my material will be useful to you:

https://rakatskiy-blogspot-com.translate.goog/2022/11/blog-post.html?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=ru&_x_tr_pto=wapp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flux_switching_alternator

The generators OU at Flynn (USA) and Kornilov (RF) are built on this principle. Currently, both are dead and the technology is classified or destroyed.

the first machine on a similar principle was built in Germany (1934-35):

https://patents.google.com/patent/US2116353A/en

Hi Rakarskiy,

Thanks - Have been following your Blog and videos (including your commentaries) for a while now and find them all
extremely "technically" useful and very interesting. You demonstrate some great insight into CE, and such, as well, IMHO.

Looking forward to your book, even if it's sold at the typical high tech publication price! Have a feeling it will be well
worth the cost (even at 5_X !) and it's desperately needed, especially now. 

Also, thanks for translating/publishing your Blog in EN - my UKR/RU is poor at best. Plus - found the Google page link quite
well done - that's the kind of format (subject - text, animations, videos, etc.) I'm trying to do using a VPS (server scheme).

Take care and stay safe...

Regards,

SL