Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Serious HES derivative project proposal

Started by Cadman, February 11, 2023, 04:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

I contacted Ellen Holcomb with a question about legal claims against their company and the like. Got a relevant response, I quote an excerpt of her response :
"This lawsuit was an affair by people trying to steal our technology. It was so weak that even before the first trial, they asked our legal team for a settlement. Their partners filed another lawsuit in Florida trying to steal our building. They lost in court and have to pay our legal fees. This is what happens when you invent something of value - greedy people try to steal it. We are fighting them and winning."

She also said that they have confirmation of the technology's performance from SGS and DNV GL. I have no reason not to trust Ellen. I have already said that the Holcombe Energy System is a commercial project, the details of how the technology works is commercial information, admission to which is subject to the appropriate legal procedure.
I believe that blocking threads on the forum where we discuss this technology is in the interests of unscrupulous people who are working off vested interests, even in their misconceptions of physics. Holcomb's project with its static generator refutes the claim that a mechanical generator is a converter of mechanical energy into electrical energy.
This system works on the well-known principle of a synchronous generator with a core.  In this system there are technical solutions that allow to simulate the work of /rotation/ of a mechanical magnetic rotor in the commutation system of a static electromagnet, which creates a constant magnetic flux that repeats the work of the mechanical magnetic rotor without physical rotation.

If you know exactly how EMF is induced in the simplest core generator, you will definitely know how Dr. Holcomb's static electromagnetic generator works.

TommeyReed

rakarskiy,

Here we go again, just because you talk to a women who would never tell you the truth in the first place doesn't make it legit.

The real facts are the people who got one of these system that don't work at all, in fact they use more energy then less.

Till this day, nobody has a working system that can show the world it really works!

(Everything will be in the book, "Unity" is shown here, and then Over-Unity)

Rakarskiy, Sounds like you're trying to sale BS on this open source forum!

Tom

rakarskiy

TommеуReed, if you purchased a non-functioning device, there are legal avenues to resolve the issue. Bring up the fact of fraud, if not, then the fraudster may be you who speculates with the phrase "trust me, I know someone who was defrauded". Woman or man they are both owners, with the legal issues just in her control. I am not interested in the commercial side, only the technical side. It is not decent to discuss legal aspects on the forum. Holcomb do not disclose their decisions without proper legal formalization. So if there is a fact of non-working installation, it would be a court verdict. Can you provide it? If not, you better watch and chew your drool. According to the information, two lawsuits have been settled in favor of Holcomb. That is a fact.

stivep

Although I'm skeptical about the content of  the design of Holcomb, I do agree with Rakarskiy .
Skepticism is  very much the right tool in any evaluation including my own.
It is also a tool  speeding up progress, as it puts a pressure on the promoters motivation, resulting in more detailed information and/or their faster response.
Let's legal action end, and we'll see  what's next
Wesley

bistander

Quote from: stivep on November 11, 2023, 09:54:21 AM...
Let's legal action end, and we'll see  what's next
Wesley

According to the recent quote attributed to Ms. Holcomb, the legal action has ended.
Still no replication.
bi