Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this the beginning of the end?

Started by onepower, January 13, 2023, 02:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SolarLab

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 27, 2023, 11:10:51 PM
Very True!  :(
Solar; Do you have to join to read? Or is it just my Browser?

Not sure - works here.

You can try this: - just search for "theduran" (no quotes) - and the episode with
Jeffery Sachs (it was recent a day ago now). The Duran is on all platforms, YT etc. 

Hey, check out Alex - he walks around Cypress or Athens for a half hour or so
every day and does a news summary; pretty good and informative IMHO (some of
his clown worlds are quite good!).

Paul-R

Quote from: IMIGHTKNOW on March 27, 2023, 08:54:08 PM
Seems people have a short memory just what Democrats did to sell out this country.

It hasn't been sold out.

Predictably, a trump "intellectual giant".

Cloxxki

Quote from: stivep on March 27, 2023, 04:43:31 PM
grammatical errors:
Donbass, invastion,  nazis, ideologicals, appartments, defeaiting, Normady

I started to make cuts, but gave up.
Here is a point.

I speak Russian better than most of Russians in regions.I was never in Russian Federation.
I learned Russian here from two Russian scientists - my employees.
I have friends in Russia and  I respect  many Russians  very much.

Suppose I talk to a Russian troll or some  Russian troll (despite of his nationality  it could be Serbian too.)
I'm asking him how low he can fall deep into filthy dumpster?
For how much he sales himself , prostituting  his own value without a valid  work license.( Nevada  is different)?
I spend  for a  Starbucks coffee  more than  he makes per day of work.
A  picture of a troll - brainwashed, and feared  looking at some protestors jailed for holding empty piece of paper in
his/her  hands - it is a form of a protest  in Russia the country  of terror.
Due to  the work of a Russian troll innocent people get arrested for 7 or 11 years in jail  just for commenting
in social platform or  YouTube video, marking  "like" or even "smile" icon under someone comment  .
Troll also fabricates non existing evidence, of bend reality of lies. 

Dear Cloxxki all of it what you wrote about me and Ukraine is a lie. All 100%
Tell me  Cloxxki for how much I can buy  a Russian troll?
Is it a value of two Starbucks coffee in New York or  5 of them per day?
How much less a Russian troll makes  per  day comparing to a prostitute in your country  for a full service?
Would you work for me, if I pay you  two times (twice) as much as Russian troll a student makes per week?
I can really afford  it even if  it  cost me more than a hotdog  and french fries  in a fast food in NY.
Average Russian earning per month is  now less than $150 per month  in regions.
In  Papua New Guinea the average is $198 per month.
You can't / (couldn't in 2022) buy dollars in Russia or even withdraw it from your Russian account,- they gave you Russian ruble instead.
-Likely nobody buys ruble in the free world, so official artificial dollar  exchange value is another   Russian trick.( Legally in 2022 you couldn't buy dollars and its black market price was x4 )
In 2022 Russians  were volunteering to kill Ukrainians  in Russian army for  ~$2,614.4  per month,
but in reality they payed them in Rubles and  in average often ~1/3th of that.
In reality according to Russian law if  Russian terrorist killer  dead body was not found  and transported to Russia there was no compensation to the family member 
or money   was stolen  by corrupted system . The total compensation averaged or equals - cost of Russian car Lada ( ~47%  of price of Yugo car)

opinion expressed is my own and it can be adjusted/ corrected :)

Wesley
Your name is probably not Wesley, as you put it under everything?
I'm not even going to read all that.

You probably mean well, but I doubt you are doing well.
I'll just send you love and imagine you in a better place that you are now.
So many negative vibes pouring off your words, and the best you can do it just refer to another man's words as lies. Like a true scientist, I guess.

People who express themselves so negatively to strangers, show the effects of their belief systems and inner struggles so publicly, tend to be doing pretty badly in real life. I sympathize with that, but if you want me to apologize for enjoying my life better than you do yours, go at it, wait!

There comes a point where a human gets addicted to negativity. When others don't shout or  swear at them, they'll just start the shouting match. There's always a way to start an argument. Call someone a liar, a spy, whatever. It doesn't matter much, what matters is that you get your daily shot of negativity, isn't it, fake Wesley?
Well, you're out of luck, because I'm on a trip of joy. No alcohol, no drugs, not even more women than usually, but I'm actually loving life right now. Being above average in height and intellect, I've never been without detractors, even online. Small minded people feel like I'm not in their tribe, because I do this thing called comparing notes, in stead of spitting at another man's notes. If I had to recruit an army of haters, I could get a good way just with my own. It's sad that people become haters when the other person keeps his cool better, or can't be swayed by the talking heads on the TV. Am I the enemy, or the you from the future?

I send you love, not-Wesley, keep the hate coming if you have to. I can handle it, but won't promise to read much of it.
You may like this or hate this, but there are indeed more interesting things in life than to be your re-educator.
Where were you when I first joined this forum, anyway? I don't recall your hate fits. Were you less of a sensitive little establishment minion, or just doing better with a good woman, cool job and cool friends? Or perhaps my sensitivity to exernal hate is nearly complete, and you're just super forgettable. I bet, if you'd stop right now, I might not remember your silly posts a years from now. With a gun to my head, I don't even know half the letters in your nickname.
You may well be an amazing soul, but to have nice experiences in life (big revelation here) it helps to mostly show your good sides, and keep on developing them. The impression you're making with your hate fits ain't great. Nevermind my opinion as you current day target, but other members are actually texting me to make me aware of you little episodes and what they think of it.
They're bigger people than me, in that they don't engage you when you get this way. Perhaps they know you times when you were kind of OK? I didn't get that part, you just went straight to the hate trip with me, didn't give me any time to get fond of whatever good traits you might have. I'd have to guess, but the best guess is that they are in there somewhere. Forgive me to direct my actual attention more to people who can find it in their hearts to treat me like a normal person. Odd huh, people treat me nicely and I treat them nicely in return? Why'd we like niceties more than a good psising war?
Thanks for regarding me a worthy adversary, and taking me on with my actual weapon of choice: words. But this duel, is just boring to me, as you appear to be your own referee.
I'm not going to spell check this, because I just don't care, it's just you, and you give me a lot of reason to do my utmost. I'll just send my love and be on my way. Have a better day than yesterday or whenever you last came after me. Can't be awesome to be you right now, and I sympathize. You're going to need to stop picking targets, though. One day someone is going to do to you what you are tempting them to.

Perhaps it's time you apologize to Stefan for whatever we need to call your posts all over his virtual lab. And I suggest you clean up after yourself as well. Some of it may end up on your gravestone. We write out own legacies, but we don't get to do the final edits...

hartiberlin

I think i will close this thread now, so the flamewars do not start again and we will all
concentrate again now on free energy research...please..
Thanks for understanding...
Regards, Stefan. ( Admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum