Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic flux motor just patented that creates it's own electricity!

Started by am1ll3r, March 02, 2023, 07:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

I am saying the apparatus is a clutch, not a motor or generator, by normal definitions. I base my opinion on the apparatus shown in the videos.
bi

Dog-One

Quote from: bistander on March 04, 2023, 03:38:27 AM
I am saying the apparatus is a clutch, not a motor or generator, by normal definitions. I base my opinion on the apparatus shown in the videos.

Kind of a clutch, but not exactly.  I'd call it a torque amplifier when used under
ideal conditions.  It behaves similar to a gear with the major difference being
the director shaft rotates at the same RPM as the output shaft.  And though
it's not a motor at all, I can certainly see its utility.  Suppose we insert it between
a 1 HP electric motor and a 2500 watt generator.  If it would indeed allow us
to spin that generator at normal motor shaft RPM while powering a 2500 watt
electrical load, we're in business.  No batteries required.   :D

stivep

Interesting is the story created around it.
- like as if you found some stone on the street and start to claim that it has some sort of an "energy" you can use.
Pride and popularity makes you special  as you  are the owner of something others don't have.
It is perfectly legal as long as you don't attempt to sale it creating disappointment  of the buyer expecting
that "energy" to work for him from now.
At that point inventor or seller action  becomes criminal based on false promises  seller cannot or does not want to fulfill.
- like a compensation to the buyer  right?

It looks like  the intention of a patent  owner is not financial gain nor sale of the  device but just  pride of being special
and that  may help  his business popularity. isn't it?
Wouldn't you my friends want to become special, unique, respected, adorned, known and symbolic?
As far As me personally - I DON'T.
nor I care , nor it is important to me,
I'm not special ,  and I differ from many of you,  because  I may be not as good in something you are good at.

opinion expressed is my own . All doubts are  expressed in form of questions not as a statements in all of my comments related to discussed subject.

Wesley

bistander

Look up US patent requirements.

Among first listed
"The invention must be useful."
bi

stivep

Quote from: bistander on March 04, 2023, 09:31:14 AM
Look up US patent requirements.

Among first listed
"The invention must be useful."
bi
It is useful, and it is unique enough for a patent, but you wanted  a Tiger as it was advertised  and it is a Rat isn't it? 
Let's compare this video with reality of its patent and please correct me if I'm  wrong. :)
https://youtu.be/3qO-7YKzM4A?t=160
you can't even find this video if you don't know its title as it is not in the list ( not listed) at this particular present time right?
look at the list of videos here : https://www.youtube.com/@corbinseatsofficial/videos

opinion expressed is my own . All doubts are  expressed in form of questions not as a statements in all of my comments related to discussed subject.

Wesley