Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Igors switcher (EMF recycler2)

Started by drspark, January 27, 2007, 09:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanjaq

This looks quite promising!Ã,  How are things going for all replicating experimenters on this thread?

What brought me here was investigating what appears to be an extremely basic version of what the OP is working with.Ã,  The experiment was very crude, starting with manual switching sequences.Ã,  I added a microcontroller(PIC16F628A) to drive some Photo-MOS relays(653-G3VM-352C) and so converted it to solid-state.

I'm working with very low capacitance(~100uF aluminum electrolytic) and so far nothing worth mentioning has come of it..Ã,  My desire is to see a compact device capable of running a couple of LEDs or various microcontroller applications while trickle-charging a Supercapacitor as the main source dipole.

Here is the first iteration of the "FlexFlo" circuit inspired by George Wiseman's Energy Conservation theory:
FLEXFLO1.GIF

I might get around to trying the second iteration:
FLEXFLO2.GIF

Though this thread has gotten me to think biggerÃ,  :)

It's been fun following what you've all been up to, hoping to see what comes next!

plengo

Is this project still alive?

Fausto.

Shanjaq

Dr. Spark's circuit, Igor's Switcher and Wiseman's Conserver bear some resemblance.  Charging two caps in a parallel unit, which is also in parallel with two caps in a series unit, then by a prescribed sequence of closing switches/relays placing the first two in series, connected to the second two which are now in parallel, produced a compelling situation:  Current was sloshing back and forth between the two banks, being re-used at the load, with a battery replenishing the miniscule losses during one of the switching states.  One issue I encountered was that both capacitor banks eventually balanced out at full charge and the current sloshing between them would diminish, at least until one of the banks was discharged manually.  So you end up using and re-using the charging current for a while, then you have to do something with the accumulated power to stave off stagnation.

drspark

Hi There All,

a youtube sim_replication

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiGDo47ibw

Thank You Fausto. 

IF you do build use photo flash caps for lower charge and discharge resistance...

Dave

nul-points

hi all

sorry, i didn't see this thread before - i joined in on the 'Tesla Switch, need help thread' recently with some supporting results for NerzhDishual about Conservation of Charge violation i recorded when switching charge from one capacitor to another and then i started a new thread ('OU/COP>1 switched cap PS cct like half Tesla Switch' in Super Capacitor forum) about the Cap switching results i'm seeing

i'm seeing measured COPs slightly greater than 1 when accounting for output plus all other cct dissipation compared with supplied power

i'm using Super Caps as input supply so i can  get a better measure of energy supplied

interested to see your cct here DrS, my cct also uses the energy travelling between caps but only on a single pass

in the circuit posted, i have transistors in Darlington pairs as switches but in last couple weeks i've been able to replace with MOSFETS, reducing losses, and now getting very interesting results!

last night i think i finally understood what's going on with the apparent '50%'approx input energy losses and i think i know what mods to make to test my suspicions about what's happening

keep up the good work, all - there is definitely some non-Classical ElectroDynamics occuring with these cap-to-cap energy switching arrangements we're using!!

sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra